33》Found You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sitting there alone, like no one want to be with her in this time of calming atmosphere where wind breeze add more chill

She sitting there alone, like no one want to be with her in this time of calming atmosphere where wind breeze add more chill. Today was second day she away from her place that she should be.

She run away bring pain memory and heart break to cure it by herself hoping it will work, but it dont like she expect.

Second day she here, already bring her guilty cause go away leaving her husband without ask his permission, not replying her family or even his parents text just because she dont want to add more trouble to them, letting only her sister knew her planned to run away and hoping she would not tell him she is here.

Mina want to feel free for once from what she have done almost one year with him and to the others, yet now she still guilty and blame herself.

She stare the beach, imagine Wonwoo face there, not minding if her food on table slowly cold and ballad music relaxing the atmosphere. The situation like this remind her when they on honeymoon, where she spacing while letting him complain about late serving food.

Lied to him that time to meet Tzuyu when he knew she telling the lie. That day was time she waiting midnight time to wish her birthday alone, not expect he will gave her bracelet that she wont even know where and when he bought it

A while ago, she accidently bumped to Dahyun, behind her was a tall figure that she recognize much as Vernon. Dahyun asked her why she here and who with her, again she had to lie saying she came with Wonwoo and told they had travelling time. She felt guilty again becoming a liar to others and feel little jealous watched Dahyun and Vernon spend their second anniversarry here.

Its not one year yet for Mina and Wonwoo marriege, but lots of conflict and arguement happend to them. So far she had counted, there are more two months for theit one year anniversarry, but she expect it will never come as she think Wonwoo will divorce her.

"I really hope you and mr. Wonwoo have a little family in future! I saw many your fans on social media loves to see you and mr. Wonwoo go out together and obsess with your two chemistry."

She never knew people who notice them outside or reacting them at social media will love their marriege. She thought going out with him buy the grocery, had meal with their family or picked her at boutique are just normal things.

She guess, people being delulu much of their marriege.

And how many times she had to remind herself or anyone, they two may dont have little family in future. She wont even know how condition her body are, is she normal lady or maybe she had chance to be call barren woman.

Thats why she had to be ready if one day he will divorce and leave her because she can give him a child and made him happy like other wife.

"Maybe im just a last lonely girl."