30》Broken Awards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sure you can go alone?"

"This is 7th time you asked since last night,Woo. Hannah will be with me and its just three days."

"Im just want to make sure you wont cause any trouble."

She hit his shoulder, annoyed with his mock and little uneasy to go Dugeon with Hannah, leaving him alone after 6 months of that case.

This 6 months for her, nothing change and there is no special thing happend between of them.

She remember when his birthday, no celebration and before she can think what present she can give to him, Wonwoo quickly told her, he dont want anything and his birthday full of pack work. She little down how for him, its just not important but for her, a birthday was a happy one especially he had wife now. This 6 months, nothing change with their feeling except her, being too hope for him had feeling to her, but as well, he dont show any sign he love her.

Today, he willing himself to send Mina to Dugeon for three days. She cant take him with her because the place she will go are Fashion Awards of the Year. Its important and she think its better her 4th year of being designer, she go alone again without partner.

"Its not like i go there for three months."

"Once you arrive, call me."

"Yeah i know. Is there any words again for me?"

"Goodluck."

"Thank you."

"Just that?"

"Then what you want me to say? I had to go, Wonwoo."

He pull her into his hug making her furrow and feel weird. He dont always do that to her after that accident, also when they sleep. If people think they still in good relations, well they wrong.

They both still arguing something nonsense and lately, they easy to jump into conclusions to each other.

But what made they little apart, they keep their problem themself.

"Im sure the victory will be yours."

"I hope so. Then, i will go."

They break the hug and she slowly turn to go Hannah car after sure Wonwoo release her hand. She keep staring at side mirror when his figure gone after car moving. She sure herself everything will be fine, as what she hope so nothing trouble show up again.

"Hannah, did you already take my dress?"

"Yes, i did. The awards will start at 5 pm."

She silent back after Mina just nod as her reply. She think there is something wrong with awards this year and somehow, it may a worst thing for her.

"Are Mr. Wonwoo will watch you on tv?"

"Molla, he didnt like this thing. I never push him to watch or react to my carrier. He just say goodluck and wish me the best."

Hannah chuckle when hear what her boss said. She think the couple she knew now are just cute by their own tsundere side.

But no one know that Mina and Wonwoo had little conflict with their own feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina wait until the right time to out from her van, the camera, mc and people already crowded surround the place. The red carpet that had full of designer, artist and bodyguards.

*tuck*

She turn to see a guy knock her mirror which is sign its her time to go out and walk to red carpet. Hannah make sure everything on her look fine and signal ok to her.