35》All Solve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She let the wind move the swing, her hands grip the rope weakly, not having interest to play or even smile

Its been three days to her and two days for him at Maldives, she cant admit this place are now their honeymoon spot. The problem wont solve if she wont back to Korea and Wonwoo keep persuaded her to go from here.

But she still stubborn to stay and kept saying she not ready, of course she cant go and he understand much. But the issues on her wont solve if she keep hiding and dont make any move to settle it.

She missed Tzuyu, a younger sister that cant denied that she more matured than her.

She missed her step dad, a man that willing raised them both without care the bloodline.

She missed her mom, a lady that suffered much just to let her daughters happy.

She missed Mingyu, a man that accepted her sister as his wife and be one of their family.

She missed Hannah, a woman that loyal be her assistant and stay by her side whenever she had problem.

She missed Wonwoo parents, that sincered accept her as their daughter in law and never mind about her background story.

She missed Nova, a cat that almost companied her on their marriege life and be with her on their daily lifes.

She missed her job, a carrier she built with her own hard work and make it succeed until everyone felt proud to her.

Mina only had two things she need to settle so she can finally feel free from guilty and burden that she endured alone.

Her father and her past issues.

A hands cares her both shoulder from behind, but she dont turn as she know who it is and just sigh.

"If you want to persuade me go home, i wont buy your words, Wonwoo."

"Fine, Mina. I wont ask you again but remember, you had wasted precious time in your life."

"Does it mean, i wasted my time with you here?"

"Mwo?"

She can hear his soft step to stand infront her but his hand was interwine with her tight. Mina dont realise since when Wonwoo become touchy with her even small action, but it did make her comfortable and relax.

"You said i had wasted my precious time in my life, so is it count if im being with you is wasted too?"

"No! I mean, by the time you had to solve the problem. I never said being with you is wasted my life, or you the one who think our time together is not important?"

She laugh a bit and move her body, swinging a tree swing. But Wonwoo can sense her laugh was fake, he can make a difference between her happy and empty laugh in short time.