36》Just Celebrate

Start from the beginning

"I dont know why we have to celebrate this with joy even though it only includes the four of us."

"Well you had to ask your mom, Won. I cant give the strong answer but what i know, just do this until it end."

They two stop whisper once they stand at infront of people with Mingyu and Tzuyu stand beside Mina side. Camera flashing everywhere and it cause them have to maintain their pose and hold their eyes from blinking much.

A mic was given to them, but they glancing each other to know who will speak first and as expected, Wonwoo should start talk.

"Annyeong, everyone. Thank you for coming here and celebrate four of our first anniversarry marriege. We also appreciated to our parents for prepared every single decorate here. Kamsahaminda."

"Jinjja gomawo for joining and you guys look awesome today. I cant say anything more as Wonwoo already volunteer the words from us to everyone including our parents. Gomabda."

"Hello, yoreobun. I and Tzuyu wanna say thank you so much for having your time with us and eventhough its just our anniversarry, but with you guys here, adding more happiness and joy. Thank you."

"Please enjoy the celebration and eat every food here. We so thankful to celebrate this with cheer so, have fun everyone. Thank you."

To short the story, their parents are the one who planned all of this to celebrate their first anniversarry of their marriege. At first, Wonwoo totally dont agree it and giving an excuses by saying they can celebrate it by themself.

Even Mingyu adding celebrate the day was no need to be joy and fuss. Tzuyu and Mina stay silent that time when their mom face like begging they will agree. Seeing their beloves mom face like that made them dont have choice but agree.

When they had to do it, they just let their parents arranged and decorate every decoration in hall with food, music, table and even the cake that they dont know what will it be.

Of course they dont want the same cake like their wedding day, its too huge to finish it.

The celebration went well with ballad song that calm atmosphere and some of then standing to dance in the middle including their parents. Mingyu politely pull Tzuyu to dance too like the others leaving Mina watching them with warm smile.

 Mingyu politely pull Tzuyu to dance too like the others leaving Mina watching them with warm smile

She admit seeing her sister with person that she trusted are beautiful scenery for her. The way Tzuyu dance smoothly with Mingyu holding herself following the slow beat of music, made Mina down a while.

Mina wish she can dance better than her sister like now, but she know it will never happend anymore.

A hand suddenly infront of her made she had to raise her face.

"Wanna dance?"

"Won, maybe after they fill the middle area."

"You dont want to dance alone, right? So use this time to cover yourself."