𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴

Start from the beginning

"Y/N.." He frowned, and patted you on the head. "I'm sorry for not being there, it's my fault." He mumbled.

"Stop that. Fumi, you tried to get in. You couldn't have done anything since the door was jammed shut, that's not your fault. It's on me, okay? I was being too naive. I didn't stop to think that the villains could still be after me. I did take one of their own after all." You placed your hand on his knee, and smiled reassuringly.

Fumikage shook his head. "No it's m-"

You cut him off. "I said that it's my fault. I should've been more careful. It's not like I'm dead anyways, is it? No, so stop worrying. I'm fine, you're fine, nobody died, just chill out for a second." You said. Fumikage smiled, and patted your head once again, messing up your hair.

"Whats with you and touching my head today?" You raised an eyebrow.

"I just want to, is there a problem with that?" Fumikage smirked.

You paused for a moment, then shook your head no.

"As I thought." He laughed.

"Help me stand up, would ya, Fumi?" You held your hand out. Fumikage sighed, and took your hand. He pulled you up, and placed your arm over his shoulder.

"Are you sure you aren't in any pain?" He worried.

Your legs were shaking slightly, but you didn't want Fumikage to continuously worry about you. He was a very selfless person, and since you were his best friend, if you ever got injured, he'd drop everything, no matter how important and look after you. Fumikage valued friends, and thought if he couldn't be there at a specific moment, he wasn't a good friend.

"Jeez, I said I was fine, didn't I? Stop with that." You pouted. He let out a small chuckle at your stubborness.

You stumbled over to the window, with Fumikage's help, and looked at the sky. It was now dark out. The moon was in the sky, and the stars glistened. You carelessly opened the window, and admired the sight.

The moon light shone on your face, and the cold air filled your room, making you get goosebumps. You took a deep breath of the refreshing air, and felt at ease. The sky was beautiful. The stars danced around, as the moon stood still like a parent looking after children. A huge grin formed on your face.

"Beautiful..." You whispered. Fumikage looked up at you, amazed. He didn't know you liked watching the sky.

-------------------------------------------

A month had passed, and your injuries had healed. During that entire time, you never saw Keigo. It was like his whole existence was erased. Nobody mentioned him around you apart from Fumikage. There was no news about him. It was like he wasn't even real.

"Today is the day you're finally going back home, huh, Y/N?" Fumikage crossed his arms. You nodded. "I see, are you excited?"

You paused for a moment, then nodded. "Okay, well I have a mission, so I've got to get going." Fumikage patted you on the head, then walked out of your hospital room.

-------------------------------------------

Keigo/Hawks' POV

It's been ages since he'd seen Y/N. If only the fucking government didn't make him do this dumb mission.

"Hey, Hawks, get over here." Black Widow called out to him.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." Keigo replied, shouting. Then, he jumped off of the steel beam that he was sat on, and walked over to them.

Sound Wave - Hawks x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara