fast forwards

okay, so little update I know that I haven't been posting regularly and there's not excuse for that but I've just had a lot on my plate and with school blah blah blah you guys probably don't care but that's basically the only reason why I haven't been posting but when summer comes you better believe I'll be posting 3 to 4 times a
week so you guys get excited! :) now to the story.....

remember how I was telling you about sam? well actually that didn't last longer than 3 or 4 months. the reason being is because this just didn't work out between us. he just didn't know I had the massive crush on him and I kind of got a boyfriend?! of course a few months after all this Sam drama. Sam just ignored me and I wasn't going to just wait around for him to one day be like hey want to date me no I'm not stupid. well I'm stupid but not that stupid.

I've done really well for myself with moving on. because I was at the point where you could say I loved Sam. loved. not anymore. but I've been in a relationship with this boy. his name is brayden. he's so great. we also met on the bus because we don't have any classes together. but, we sorta have the same taste in music. which is good, he's also a skater kid that plays guitar; kind of and plays A LOT of xbox. for all those reasons makes me like him even more.

we started dating early December. it was quite awkward at first but then we started hanging out everyday after school and it was great. we had a lot of the same friends like Austin, Matt, Devin, Jake, Ronnie, Brendon and Connor. which we all have lunch together besides Brendon and Matt.

Austin is the one with the most flippy hair and very attractive. most people think he is anyways and has that skater kid vibe. his life is devoted to skating and fishing. plus can be very cocky at times when he wants.

Matt kind of looks like connor just a little because they both have quiffs. Matt skates and plays xbox so that's basically all we have in common it's really great actually. but Matt recently broke his wrist and he called it a snake when he got crossed funniest thing ever. now he just has a red cast and calls himself a lobster.

Devin is the one that does what everyone else does. he can get a little annoying but it's fine he's cool to hang around.

Jake is the one who looks like a badass but is really nice. like super nice. whenever he smile it just makes you smile. he has that effect on people. plus, smokes weed which is pretty sick, jake and I have more in common than I though.

Ronnie is just the kids that everyone just puts up with because he'll say dumb shit and we just laugh at him because of how stupid he looks.

Brendon is also a skater kid that plays xbox, plays guitar, skates and fishes. he can get a little crazy when he hangs out with Austin too much but when you need him to be serious he's awesome. plus, he's very attractive as well. Brendon and Brayden have been the longest of friends since pre school which is really cool considering they've been friends for that long. we have like 3 classes together.

Now Connor, connor is an amazing friend. out of all of them including brayden I think connor hands down would be considered my best friends. he listens to Tyler, the creator and Earl Sweatshirt. he's the one that got me to listen to that type of music plus mod sun but he doesn't really like mod sun. he also like 5 seconds of summer which is fucking epic as fuck. he used to have flippy hair, has a quiff now; used to skate, is addicted to xbox and when I say addicted I mean addicted. his dad took his xbox away because of it so on the weekends he goes over to brayden's and us three always hang out. oh one more thing he drinks a shit load of gamma or g fuel which ever you'd prefer saying. he got me hooked on that shit it's so good. literally heart eyes. oh and he smokes as well. he's just a dork in general.

I'll probably start at the first time Brayden, Connor and I really hung out just us. it was a Friday night when us three went to brayden's house after school and I'm not suppose to hang out with guys just by myself which is stupid as fuck because I literally don't have any friends that are girls beside malai but I'll explain more about her later. plus all my other friends are over the internet so it's very hard to have them hang out with me so, anyways all we did was take turns playing xbox and just talking about what ever random shit came from our heads.

we were playing black ops when brayden's mom got home and she asked him to wash the dishes. it was about 6:30 or so. so when brayden went to wash the dishes he closed the door to leave connor and I in his room playing black ops. I was just laying on my stomach watching connor sit in brayden's chair waiting for my turn. I don't really remember what we started talking about that led our conversation so deep. but we just started talking about our parents.

"so why do you only get your phone on the weekends?" I asked curiously.

he started to speak but kept his eyes on the screen.

"my dads an asshole and always mad at me for everything I do. he always tells me how I'm a piece of shit and everything." he says half serious half kidding.

"he doesn't even care about me." he says.

"oh I bet that's not true." I say.

"well it is. he's a dick." connor states.

"well if it makes you feel any better my mom's always a bitch to me and moves me everywhere. literally have been to over 30 different schools." I say.

"now that I say it out loud it doesn't even sound that bad." I say.

"I'm sorry that must suck though." he says.

"eh I guess." I frown remembering all the times that I had to move and leave my family and friends.

"my mom literally is a drug addict." he slightly frowns and just keeps his eyes on the screen.

"I'm sorry connor. I have no idea what that's like." I say. at this time I just want to hug him because he looks so hurt.

"it's fine, really. she's also tried to kill herself 3 or 4 times when I'm with her." connor not breaking eye contact with the tv.

at this point I sit up and get off my stomach.

"connor that's terrible, I'm really sorry. let's talk about something else." I say to change the subject.

"okay," he says.

"you know what's annoying?" I ask him.

"what?"

"you see how I'm so small right?" and I gesture to my body.

"yeah what's wrong with that?" he asks.

"it doesn't annoy you?" I ask.

"no why would it annoy me?" he asks.

"I don't know people tell me all the time and make fun of me for being so skinny and small. and it's so annoying I can't help that I have a high metabolism." I frown.

"I would never make fun of you for that." he says and I smile.

"really?" I ask.

"yeah really you can't help that your so small and I bet you eat all the time and just don't gain weight. you're healthy and that's perfectly fine." he says and breaks his contact with the screen.

"thanks connor." I smile I just want to hug him because no one has ever said anything like that to me ever; not even brayden.

"yeah and if makes you feel better I have a high metabolism, too." he says and I smile even more trying to hide it.

"and I eat all the time and people call me a fatass but I honestly don't give a fuck." he laughs. I laugh as well.

brayden comes in the room and connor and I just stop talking.

"did I miss anything?" he asks.

"nah, mate it's your go." connor says and jumps on the bed next to me.

we both plug our headphones into our phones and go to watching something on there while brayden plays.