Reaching out and gently holding Qi Yun's hand, Liu Shi smiled and said: "Well, it's raining you shouldn't have to go out and run, you are still empty, this rainy day is the coldest, hiding in the rain in your own shop Or, it’s just that the tired lady is worried, and she goes out to find you. You should calm her down later."

Qi Yun heard this, his face moved, his eyebrows softened, and he whispered back, "I see, mother."

Not only did he go to find himself in the rain, but he also helped himself with his life. Qi Yun thought, he was actually very blessed in his life. Although his body was corrupt, his parents hurt and brothers helped him. He married the best and best girl when he was old, and his life was not in vain.

Liu shi patted his hand again, and didn't let him stay too much. She just said a few words before letting him return.

After Qi Yun left, Liu shi's face disappeared, and he asked softly: "Nanny Liu, are you looking at Erlang, are you hiding something from me?"

Nanny Liu hesitated for a while, and whispered back: "Second Young Master... is the most filial person. If you really have something to hide, you are probably afraid of your wife's worry.

Liu shi nodded, did not deny this, and turned the Buddha beads in his hands: "My three sons are filial, sensible and courteous, and usually don't hide anything from me. It's just that Erlang doesn't say anything, I am willing to pretend not I know, but we still have to prepare."

It was clear to her that Qi Yun's clothes had changed, as did the iron ones.

Although Ye Jiao was still looking at the satin dress that morning, the cloak she wore outside was nowhere to be seen.

Even if Liu Shi couldn't guess what happened, she knew that these two people must not only be delayed by the heavy rain, there will always be something aside.

Nanny Liu whispered, "Madam, if you don't feel relieved, just call Tiezi in and ask."

Liu Shi shook his head: "No, if you ask him, I will always let Erlang know. Since he wants to hide from me, then I have to pretend to be ignorant, otherwise he will be worried."

Squeezing the beads in his hands and stood up, Liu thought for a while, and asked nanny Liu to come closer.

She whispered: "Let people go down the mountain, tell the house, watch the door, and guard the house. If any guests come, they will be rejected. Then tell Dalang that they don’t have to come back. It has been raining recently. On the Zhuangzi It's so silly."

Granny Liu responded and turned to go out.

When I walked out the door, I saw Xiao Su and Tiezi sitting together, wondering what they were muttering.

Seeing Mrs. Liu going out, they stood up: "Nanny Liu."

Nanny Liu nodded and asked with a smile on her face: "Why are you sitting outside? It's cold. Don't always sit on the stone stool. Be careful."

The two answered honestly, and then nanny Liu left.

When she walked away, Xiao Su grabbed Tiezi, pulled his sleeve, looked at a bruise on the elbow from the back of her hand, and burst into tears: "Why is it so badly hurt?"