chapter 3

It was 6 in the morning, bakugou had been up for an hour straight, the only reason why was because he had morning sickness, and after that he couldn't sleep. Kirishima was up with him and had the day off today, he was on the phone with shinsou "yeah, that would be awesome, yeah cya later" bakugou heard his alpha say "so today we're all gonna hang out?" Bakugou said "yep, in one hour, mitsuki is still asleep shinsou told me, and deku said he has to drag todoroki out of bed" kirishima said "also deku said that mirio and tamaki are joining too" kirishima added "oh cool I haven't heard from Pac-Man and anxiety elf since UA" bakugou said "yeah I know right it's so exciting!" Kirishima said with a lot of excitement, bakugou chuckled "yeah yeah shitty hair calm down" bakugou said and smirked, the alpha chuckled a bit and after an hour Everyone decided to meet up at the mall. "Hey guys!" Kirishima said as shinsou held mitsuki on his shoulders, neito was standing next to him and smiled "hey eijirou!" Shinsou said and smiled. Mitsuki tried to hide herself behind shinsou's head "aww so this is mitsuki" kirishima said and looked at the blonde haired girl "yep,mitsuki say hi to eijirou'' Neito said "hi" mitsuki said in a soft tone, kirishima chuckled a bit before hearing whining "c'mon todoroki!" The familiar voice said, it belonged to deku "but I wanna sleep" todoroki said "you're such an omega!" Deku said "your the one to talk" todoroki said "well alpha, c'mon we can nap later on" deku said "fine" the red and white haired alpha said "now we're waiting for mirio and tamaki" kirishima said "POWER!!!!" kirishima said before mirio ran with a flustered tamaki in his hands "hey amajiki!!! Hey togata!!" Kirishima said and smiled "heyo!" Mirio said "this is so embarrassing" tamaki said "so long no see amajiki- wait you are pregnant?!" Kirishima said and Tamaki was more embarrassed "yep 7 months" mirio said "with twins" mirio added "congrats!" Kirishima said "why are you carrying him?" Bakugou said "oh he said his feet were aching so I've been carrying him around" mirio explained while smiling. Mitsuki looked up at mirio "daddy you said Pac-Man was only a video game" she said and bakugou laughed "um i- uhh" shinsou said "dadda lied to you didn't he, let's beat him up when we get home" neito said and mitsuki smiled "yeah!" She said "aww" mirio said as shinsou looked down regretting everything now. "So did you tell him neito" bakugou whispered and the blue eyed male nodded "yep" he whispered "how did it go?" Bakugou said "it went great, he told me he wanted another one soon as I was about to tell him" Neito said and felt shinsou holding him protectively "started your heat I see" mirio said and chuckled,neito blushed "don't worry shinsou none of us are gonna touch your omega" kirishima said and smiled. Neito chuckles at his overprotective alpha "not when he's in heat nor when were trying to have another kid" the purple haired alpha said, mirio chuckled "sounded like a few people before" bakugou said looking at mirio and todoroki "heyyyy we can't help but be overprotective" the alpha's whined, mitsuki giggled. They spend the rest of the day shopping while shinsou was carrying neito the whole time, kirishima and tamaki was looking at baby stuff even though tamaki already had enough baby stuff he wants to stay prepared though, he also was telling kirishima about his pregnancy experiences that may happen to bakugou. Bakugou and mirio were looking at clothes and outfits with mitsuki. But for deku and todoroki, they were hijacking the food court and getting tamaki's neito's and bakugou's favorite foods as well while they were there. Yeah, a pretty normal day for them, totally.

Words: 652