chapter 2

It was Monday morning when kirishima had to get up, the alpha had hero work to do which meant he had to leave bakugou at the house again, kirishima doesn't like leaving bakugou, his inner wolf wasn't helping either because his inner wolf keeps repeating 'omega pregnant must stay beside them, at all cost' and it just keeps nagging at Kirishima. The redhead alpha sighed as he was adjusting his toe, soon he heard a giggle come from his blonde Omega "here let me help shitty hair" bakugou said and walked to him, he started adjusting the tie for his husband "thank you bakugou" kirishima said and gave his pregnant husband a kiss on the forehead and a toothy grin "no problem shitty hair, also I already know your about to complain about leaving for work, it's gonna be okay deku and monoma is coming over to hang out with me" bakugou said and gave his alpha a smile, kirishima sighed "okay okay, you know me too well bakugou" kirishima said and chuckled "hell yeah I do! Now I already got your lunch in a bag and in the kitchen don't forget it this time" bakugou said "okay, I love y'all" kirishima said and kissed bakugou before crouching down and kissing the flat stomach and gave it a kiss "we love you too, now you don't wanna be late shitty hair" bakugou said and kirishima nodded and stood up. Kirishima left for work and bakugou quickly cleaned up the place "monoma and deku should be arriving in 30 minutes" bakugou said, after he quickly cleaned up everything he heard the doorbell ring "coming!" Bakugou said and ran to the door, he looked through the peephole to see deku and monoma standing there, bakugou would usually just straight up open the door, but since kirishima and him moved here, Kirishima nagged at him to look through the peephole before answering, bakugou thought It was annoying but then again it was for safety. The omega opened the door "hey monoma and deku!" Bakugou said, there was a little girl holding monoma's hand while hiding behind him "and this must be mitsuki" bakugou said "yep! 3 years old now" monoma said, monoma was an omega that had a grudge against class A, but he moved away from that habit when shinsou and him started dating, a few years ago on graduation monoma announced that he was pregnant to both classes, tetsutetsu kept sobbing from the fact that monoma was gonna be a parent, then he threaten shinsou saying 'if you dare hurt monoma or the child I'mma break your face with my metal fist' deku chuckled "how's todoroki shitty nerd" bakugou said, deku chuckled a bit "he's good, been busy for the number 1 hero, but good" deku said "man shinsou be talking about how he regrets being number 2, he always says he misses me" monoma said as mitsuki still was hiding behind him, bakugou let the two other omega's and child in. Mitsuki was a bit shy "mitsuki looks so much like you monoma, did she developed a quirk yet" deku said "well she got shinsou's eyes but yeah her quirk is coping quirks sorta like mine, but she has talk to them to get permission from them" the blonde Omega explained "oh neat!" Deku said. "Hey mitsuki wanna get an ice cream from the fridge?" Bakugou said and Mitsuki instantly looked at him "s-sure" she said and Bakugou grabbed her hand and led the child to the fridge "so when are you gonna find out her second gender?" Deku asked "in a couple of weeks'' monoma said "I swear denki and ashido made a bet to see if mitsuki is a alpha or omega, shinsou got into the bet saying she might be a beta" monoma said chuckling a bit "that's denki and ashido for ya" deku giggled as bakugou and mitsuki came back, mitsuki was eating her chocolate ice cream. "So bakugou how were you, I know I haven't seen you since last week but still" the blue eyed omega said "we've been good, figured out I was pregnant a few days ago" bakugou said "really?! Congrats!" Monoma said as deku smiled "congrats kacchan!" Deku said "momma when will I get a sibling" mitsuki said, monoma scratched the back of his head and chuckled "sooner or later mitsuki" monoma said as bakugou chuckled "yay!" The blonde haired child said smiling. "Hey mitsuki you can play with your toys over there while mommy talks with Uncle deku and bakugou for a little bit" monoma said "yes momma" mitsuki said and went to play with her toys ''how long has she been asking that?" Bakugou said "for about 4 months' ' monoma said "really?! Monoma how long are you gonna keep saying sooner or later" deku said "I was gonna tell shinsou tonight, since he comes home early" monoma said "well don't let the child hanging" bakugou said "alright" monoma said and after a couple of hours shinsou texted monoma "hey guys I gotta go, shinsou just texted me that he's arriving home" monoma said "okay, good luck!" Bakugou said and monoma picked up the sleepy mitsuki and held her backpack of toys with his arm. Monoma soon left and deku sighed "I best to be leaving as well, I'll see you later bakugou" the green haired omega said "okay deku be safe" bakugou said and deku left. Bakugou sighed and heard kirishima pull up into the driveway. As soon as Kirishima came in, bakugou said "welcome home shitty hair" the redhead alpha smiled "hey bakugou how was your day?" Kirishima said "it's been good, I got to meet monoma's child. Her name is Mitsuki and she's 3 years old, ''Bakugou said "really?! Wow I gotta see when all of our days off are so we can do a hang out" kirishima said smiling "yeah plus monoma is thinking about having another kid so we're gonna definitely have to help him out" bakugou said "well that's great, anything else?" Kirishima said and sat on the couch "nothing much deku scold monoma because he hasn't told shinsou that mitsuki wanted a sibling for 4 months straight" the omega said "and I think today he's supposed to be in heat" bakugou said "I can tell, I can smell him from the front door" kirishima said as bakugou chuckled "well let's get dinner started" bakugou said and kirishima nodded "yeah" kirishima said.

Words: 1080