Part Two A/N

Part Two of CBW

Season 4

Notes

Welcome to Part Two of the story!

The start of this story will be right after you are captured. I believe my story will end before the Anime does so it will follow season 4 of the Anime up until the end of the actual manga. For those of you who have read the manga, Chapter 139 does NOT exist for me. I am changing the ending and making it into what I was hoping for. It will be a much darker ending and not a Disney-like happily ever after ending.

Just a reminder, everyone is older in my story. They were eighteen and older after they graduated from the Cadet Corps. After the four year timeskip in Marley, everyone will be twenty two and older. Because of this, I will be happily writing in all of the intimate scenes between you and Eren. However, I like to keep things classy so I'm not going to openly use dirty words for my sex scenes. Sex is a very spiritual and sacred thing to me. So I won't be using smut. However, it will all still be extremely detailed. I am a very strong believer in Zodiac signs so Eren's romantic side will be solely based off of that. He is an Aries for those who do not know. I am Scorpio. So I will be basing it off of that mix. However, this is your character so don't think you have to be a Scorpio.

Let me know what your Zodiac signs are.

Unfortunately, some of the chapters won't be as long because Season 4 has a lot less content to work with than the other seasons. I don't actually read the manga, I just keep up with it. So this fanfic is based off of the Anime itself. But it's still going to be just as detailed as Part One and I have my own personal story to write for your character.

Warning

Things are going to become much darker in this next arc. There's not going to be as much humour. Like I said before, I'm changing the ending of the story. Chapter 139 does not exist to me. So there will be an extremely sad ending, but bittersweet.

Enjoy!