Chp.8 TimeSkip

En başından başla

(YN): ..?

Hekapoo: Don't give me that look you idiot! Your self center actions could have caused all of us Mewni guards and allies in danger! Would you mind keeping that in your head somewhat?! You're gonna get us killed you idiot!

Afterwards, (YN) stood quiet for a moment, as he then turns around and then replies to Hekapoo...

(YN): Tch. If it makes you feel better...then I apologize. It won't happen again.

Hekapoo: You always say that. You're always repeat the same thing.

(YN): Tch.

As soon (YN) was gonna walk away, Hekapoo then says..

Hekapoo: You haven't changed.

(YN): ...

Hekapoo: You haven't changed at all. Not since the day you jumped on Queen Moon 4 years ago. All you care about is swinging your sword against others. You don't care at all about the lives of the men you lead. You're just a mad dog! Always been and will be!

(YN) suddenly clenches his both hands as he quickly turns around and grabs Hekapoo's wrist, as he seem irritated and already angry and annoyed about what Hekapoo is telling about him..

(YN): Well?! Say it! Say it again! I dare you!

Hekapoo: H-Hey! Let go of my hand you bastard!

(YN): You started it! So come on! Say it again if you dare!

Hekapoo stood quiet afterwards, as she yet was becoming a bit scared of (YN) for a moment, knowing that she was seeing right through his eyes, of how much anger he's becoming. until...

Queen Moon: Why don't you two calm down?

Suddenly, the two notice Queen Moon arriving...

Hekapoo: Your majesty.

Queen Moon: Hekapoo, may I speak with (YN) alone for a moment?

Hekapoo then nods at her, as she soon pulls he hand off from (YN), walking away from him as she goes walking to Queen Moon and says to her...

Hekapoo: You're being too soft on him.

Hekapoo then turns around facing (YN) as he stares at her still as Hekapoo scoffs...

Hekapoo: Hmph. Asshole.

(YN): Tch. Bitch.

Hekapoo scoffs again and walks away as she then left Queen Moon to talk with (YN) alone...

Queen Moon: *sighs* You two fight like cat and dog. 4 years battling side by side, and nothing has change between the two of you. Just for once can't the the two of you at least get a long for once??

(YN): Tch. You can probably teach her to learn not to be such a bitch.

Queen Moon: *sighs*

(YN): Your majesty.

Queen Moon: What is it, (YN)??

(YN): ...If you heard what she said...I do care about my men, in my own way. I'm not that kind of guy who just doesn't care about them, I do a lot.

Queen Moon: ...You know, it takes me back. To when we met...You wonder battlefield to battlefield. And we fought a dual for your freedom. What a dual we had back then. The singularly most memorable-dual I ever had with you in my life.

(YN): ...I hate to say it...but that day...was kinda memorable for me as well.

Queen Moon: *giggles* It was. Now then, come along. We're gonna celebrate a toast for you hard working at work.

(YN): ...Queen Moon.

Queen Moon: Yes?

(YN): ...I'm sorry. About today's battle. I should have cared about my men rather than myself.

Queen Moon: ...Heh. There are no accidents (YN). Just believe in yourself.

Suddenly, (YN) then gave off a little tiny smile as he said...

(YN): Understand.

-MINUTES LATER-

Minutes later, in the camp, Queen Moon, King River, the high commissioners, Star and Marco were celebrating for another yet victory thanks to (YN) yet again, but then again, (YN) wasn't there for a while, which made Hekapoo curious...

Hekapoo: Tch. Where the hell is he?? He's disappeared again.

Hekapoo then started walking out the camp site as she started looking for (YN), yet she found him...

Hekapoo: There he is...and what's he doing??

By the looks of it, (YN) seemed like he's swinging his sword up and down, as if he seems to be training...

(YN): 196...197...198...199...200!

It seems like he has been swinging that sword of his 200 times in each arm, he then lay on the tree as he took a break, Hekapoo started spying on him from a distance as she can see him looking at his sword, and he heard him saying...

(YN): I have to get stronger. Stronger in order to do my duty: protect my people, my friends...and my queen and king.

Hekapoo was surprised to hear this side of (YN), she has never heard him talk like this before...but now she did, she then walk back to the camp site as she then says...

Hekapoo: ...I guess he does care. We'll see.

-END OF CHAPTER 8-