Twenty-Six: To Spy or Not to Spy

"Aren't they just the cutest things?" George said as he eyed his twin and the small brunette asleep on the couch. Their limbs falling off the couch and drool falling from their mouths to the seat cushions.

    "Bloody hell George! Wake them up! We have five minutes to get them up and over to Grimmauld Place." Hermoine shouted from the kitchen. She shuffled through cabinets and drawers. "Where is the floo powder!?"

    "Next to the floo, silly witch." He laughed before shaking awake the only other redhead in the room. "Freddie! Get the fuck up! We're late and Moine is already freaking out!"

    Gia jumped up from the couch and straightened her shirt. Fred pushed the pillow into his face ignoring his brother. "MOINE! DID YOU AND GINNY PACK MY TRUNK!?" Gia yelled at the crazed witch.

    "YES!" She came back into the room and stared at the trio furiously. "Can we get going!?"

    "We're going! Merlin, never have children!" Fred spat. He pulled his shirt from the previous night over his head and kissed his fiance on the head before she rolled her eyes and ran quickly to the bathroom. She tried to heave quietly into the loo but it was not as if she could stop the waterfall from exiting her. "Are you alright?"

    "Fine, just my stomach hurts." She held her hand over her lower abdomen and looked down. Maybe she caught a bug. That's right it's a bug.

    "Are you fucking mad at me or something?" He spat. Leaning against the door he scowled at her and rolled his eyes as she shook her head in response. "Fuck you."

    "You wish." She smirked. Oh, how she loathed him in every way at this very moment.

    "LET'S GO!" Hermoine shouted from the living room before a roar came from the fireplace.

    "FREDRICK GIDEON WEASLEY! WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" Molly shouted before it roared again.

    "Are you ready?" Gia asked.

    ***

    Sirius pulled his daughter into a suffocating hug before she turned to face Remus. The pair had attempted to put their differences aside but the tension in that room could be cut with a butter knife. She hugged her brother and turned to the Knight Bus. Tonks and Remus boarded with them and giggled the entire way back. She couldn't help but glare. She loved her cousin dearly but that was her father, and to keep her grubby little badger hands-off.

    "I know what you're thinking, and you need to stop," Fred whispered into her ear. She huffed and fell back into the chair. "Remus can be friends with whoever he wants."
    "She thinks that because he and Sirius are having problems she can just swoop in and steal him." She growled as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. Fred laughed and looked down at the angry Slytherin.

    "If it was anyone else would you be as angry?" He asked. He took her hand in his and kissed it gently, softening her gaze.

    "What do you mean?" She asked. Her tone grew more annoyed with him.

    "You're only angry because she's your cousin and that's your father." He shook his head trying to reason with her, make her understand.

    "It's bloody weird. Can't they just say 'Hey Gia, we aren't happy anymore. I am gonna fuck Tonk's now, even though she thirteen years younger than me.'" She rolled her eyes as Fred's went wide. Harry heard her and did the same.

    "They're shagging?" He whispered to her.

    "I'm pretty sure. I just wish they would admit to it."