Ten: Kisses Tell No Lies

T.W. DISCUSSION OF EATING DISORDERS

    The month of December seemed to drag on. Everyone seemed to have a date to the Yule Ball but Fred didn't ask her. She didn't know if he even wanted to go to that bloody ball but she did, with him at least. She and Fred were more inseparable than usual. Not even dinner with separate house tables could separate them. While everyone would have grand dinners in the Great Hall, Gia and Fred would have Dobby bring them sandwiches and soups. He never seemed to leave her side. Although he didn't wait outside her classes anymore. He was more protective, especially when she was away for more than an hour.

    "Never leave me, Gia," he said letting the straps of her pajamas fall. He pressed slow kisses into her shoulders while she read to him.

    "I wouldn't. Not ever," she turned her head to kiss him as she spoke. She loved him. She didn't know how to tell him she loved him. But at that moment, reading to him while he kissed her, she loved him.

    That night he had 'kidnapped' her and taken her to the Astronomy Tower. He had wrapped her in a blanket and they swiftly ran up the spiral staircases. Gia's cold skin was lingering against his as he held her.

    "Did you know that Pollux is one of the brightest stars in the sky?" Gia pointed to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation. She loved astronomy. The stars reminded her of Sirius, and the moon of Remus, even though he was a slave to the moon.

    "Don't tell me that your uncle was named Pollux. I do not think the Black family can handle any more bright people. First Sirius, then you." He hugged her tighter around the shoulders and rocked her back and forth.

    "No. My uncle was named Regulus. He was killed by the Dark Lord. Sadly, he was a Death Eater, I always thought it was a beautiful name for a son." She looked up at him. In the night his features looked sharper and more pronounced. His lips were soft and delicate on her forehead.

    "What if we name our son 'Fredrick Giddeon Weasley Jr.'. Named after the most handsome man alive," he said in a very overconfident tone.

    "Our son?" Her voice was soft. She hadn't thought much of a future. Looking ahead only made things hurt worse when they came to an unfortunate end.

    "Yes of course. We'll have the most wonderful children. Hopefully twins like me and Georgie." He caressed her cheek and they sat down on the blanket she was wrapped in.

    "And what if I don't want children?" She laughed softly and laid back with her hands above her head.

    "Then we won't have children. We are most entertaining on our own." He pulled his warm body on top of hers and his soft lips grazed hers.

    "I would love to have children someday, but if they are not yours I would see no point. Of course when we're older." Did she truly say that? She didn't mean to. Her words were usually planned before she spoke. More... methodical.

    "Why not practice now?" He pulled his shirt off his chiselled body. He undid the buttons of Gia's shirt. He ran his hands down her sternum and kissed her shoulders. He left love marks down her chest and on her stomach. He slipped his hands under the waistband of her silk shorts. "May I?" he asked. She nodded and took them slowly and pulled them off. He slipped his hand on the back of her thigh and continued to kiss her. He kissed his way back down to her hips. He nibbled on her inner thighs, licking and kissing his way to her heat.

    Sex. Something that wasn't new to her. Slytherin princess? More like Slytherin whore. At least that's how most of the younger girls liked to think. She liked to have sex. It made her feel powerful when she could lose control. Control, power, and men. That was her struggle. She loved men, and hated that she loved men. He was different. Only gentle with her, he had his own reputation of course. The Gryffindor Playboy, she knew it. She had been his first, third year. Given him his start, his confidence, his name.