A Little Jealous

En başından başla

"Dang you really must like me.. you came to visit me even though you don't have work." Daniel teases Alexa.

He was so excited she was there.

"Don't flatter yourself.... I forgot something here." Alexa tells him as she starts to walk over to him.

Corbyn accidentally collided with her causing him to nearly drop the food.

"Sorry." Corbyn whispers as he grabs her arms to make sure she is alright.

Daniel felt a weird feeling in his chest as Alexa looked up at Corbyn and laughed. Daniel tried to shake the feeling away but he felt angry at Corbyn.

"I know you must be an amazing nurse if you take care of this idiot over here... plus you're pretty cute." Corbyn tells Alexa flirtatiously.

Alexa laughs awkwardly as she makes her way over to Daniels bed. Daniel knew exactly how Corbyn flirted with girls and he knew that he was into Alexa. Alexa thought Corbyn was hot but he didn't make her feel the same way Daniel did. She had a special bond with Daniel that she would never achieve with Corbyn.

"What did you forget?" Daniel asks Alexa softly as he tries not to glare at Corbyn.

"My purse." Alexa tells him softly as she looks around his room.

"Oh... I stole it." Daniel replies playfully as he starts laughing.

"Daniel James Seavey!" Alexa yelled as she looked at him in disbelief.

Daniel pulled her purse out from under his blankets.

"Why did you hide it?" She asked him sharply.

"I thought it would be funny to see you searching for it but then I fell asleep before I could give it back." Daniel tells her as he smirks at her.

Daniel held up the purse to hand it to Alexa but the moment she reached for it Daniel pulled it away from her reach.

"Oop... too slow." Daniel teases her as a huge smile remains on his face.

Alexa would have hit him if he wasn't so adorable.

"Come on Dani boy... give it back." Alexa mutters as she reaches for the bag again.

Daniel moved it away from her again.

"Daniel..." Alexa whined as she tried to grab the bag again but was unsuccessful.

"Daniel!" Daniel mimicked her in a girly voice.

Alexa glared at him before she climbed onto the bed. Daniels eyes widened as he looked over at Corbyn who was staring at Alexa. Alexas body was hovering over Daniels body as she grabbed his arm and yanked her purse out of his hands. She sat down as she sighed in relief. Alexa then realized the position she was in. She was sitting on Daniels lap and when she looked down at him....his face was bright red.

"Sorry......." Alexa stuttered as she quickly stumbled off of him.

"It's all good." Daniel stuttered as he grabbed a pillow from behind his head and quickly placed it over his lap.