A Little Jealous

CHAPTER EIGHT
~
A Little Jealous

CHAPTER EIGHT~A Little Jealous

~

"Bring me food!" Daniel yelled into his phone.

"If you weren't crippled I would kill you! You are so needy!" Corbyn replied sharply as he talked back to Daniel through his phone.

"I love you to!" Daniel yelled as he hung up.

Daniel had been starting to gain his strength back and was able to walk to the bathroom alone. He still got dizzy sometimes but he continued to improve. It was the middle of the day which meant no Alexa. Daniel hated the day time. He just wished Alexa could be with him all day long. His friends were able to see him but he missed Alexa.

Corbyn got out of his car as he carried Daniels food into the hospital. Daniel had sent him on many fast food runs because the food at the hospital tasted like ass. Corbyns eyes landed on a very beautiful girl walking towards the elevator. Corbyn started walking faster to make sure he got into the elevator with her. He gave her a soft smile as he looked her up and down. She was wearing normal clothes but she had a name tag on her shirt. He read the name written on her shirt - ALEXA.

"Do you work here?" He asked her softly.

"Oh... yeah.... I'm not working right now... I just forgot my purse." Alexa explains to him.

Alexa knew she recognized the brunette boy and she couldn't help but admire how attractive he was. He pushed the same elevator number as her. When the door opened he gestured for her to go first.

"Thanks... what room are you going to?" Alexa asked him curiously.

"105." Corbyn tells her as he smiles at her.

"Oh no.... you're friends with Daniel... aren't you?" She asked him in disbelief.

"Yeah... you say that like it's a bad thing." Corbyn replies playfully.

"He's a lot to handle... don't worry I adore him but he won't ever sit still.... and the sleeping drugs don't even make him tired." Alexa rambles as she smiles at the thought of the boy.

"Ohhh... so you're the hot nurse." Corbyn blurts out.

"The what?" Alexa asks him sharply as she stops walking.

"Look it's Daniels room!" Corbyn yells in relief as he quickly opens the door.

Alexa face him a confused look but soon forgot about what he said. Daniels eyes land on Corbyn and Alexa walking into his room.