Meaningful Wounds

Mentions of self harm ⚠️
There will be a warning sign don't worry!
There will be a sign when it starts, and when it ends.

🝮☼𖧞☁︎︎🝮☼𖧞☁︎︎🝮☼𖧞☁︎︎🝮☼𖧞☁︎︎ 🝮☼𖧞☁︎︎🝮☼𖧞☁︎︎

Flashback

"Hey babe."

"Hey koo, how was your sleep?"

"It was perfect... until I woke up and found out my beautiful girlfriend wasn't next to me cuddling me until she breaks my bones."

"Yeah sorry koo, I woke up early today so I decided to do breakfast so we can eat and then maybe go out today together."

"Sounds like a plan my love," Jungkook says coming to me and back hugging me giving my shoulder light pecks.

End of flashback

Here you were at Jungkook's wedding, in tears, not happy tears, but sad tears.

Oh how things could change quickly in one day.

You looked around the wedding venue and noticed it had all the stuff both your parents had planned for when you and Jungkook were gonna get married.

Yes, "were."

Jungkook's parents forced you and him to break up so they can arrange him in a marriage with a girl he doesn't even know, for their company to get more noticed and bigger.

Jungkook and me denied, obviously trying to back out the marriage because we're deeply in love with each other, but things don't always end the way we want it too...

I looked around and saw all the roses, tulips, lily's, daisy's, and much more pretty flowers around the venue.

The chairs were a beautiful matte black matching the matte black tables with little designs on it.

It was exactly how me and Jungkook wanted it. I was so happy seeing all the beautiful stuff that I loved.. but heartbroken knowing that the love of my life wasn't getting married to me, but to another girl he's forced to be with.

I knew how much Jungkook loved me, he loved me just as much as I did, and we still do love each other, but I guess love isn't always meant to be for everyone.

Everyone went to take their seats at the front while I went to sit at the back.

I love Jungkook, and I want to be able to see him being as handsome as ever, but I just couldn't do it, I can't.

I can't bare seeing the person whom I love getting married with someone else, knowing how we love each other deeply.

My heart hurts, my eyes burn from how much I've been holding in my tears, my head hurts too, and I want to cry so bad, but I don't want to ruin his precious wedding.

Even if it's a forced marriage, its still his wedding, a wedding is so precious and amazing. It's a special day to remember.

The wedding started and I looked up and saw... him...

He looked so... ethereal.

He looked so handsome in his suit, his hair nicely done, his fingers filled with rings, and... no smile?

Jungkook had tears in his eyes, but he wasn't smiling widely like a bunny.

He was frowning, trying his best to hide his sadness.

I've been holding my tears in for so long that I finally let them go. Seeing my love cry hurts me more then anything in the world.

I watched as he looked at all the seats, possibly searching for someone. His eyes landed on me, and that's what broke me.