-12-

Surprisingly i don't own Harry Potter to all of you that actually read this part because i don't!

there stood the ruby red train Hadrian had seen for the past few years never even wishing to go on but today was different. Today the law stated Hadrian and all others must go to Hogwarts or A magical school.
As Hadrian and his friend said goodbye and left towards the train. As they stepped on the boys grabbed the girls trunks and put them in the overhead compartment. Hadrian hoped no on e would have spotted him on the platform but of course that hope was short ended about an hour in to the ride when people stared to gather outside the compartment which the group of friends ignored as they cast silencing charms Hadrian had gone to the loo while out the great "Boy Who Lived" stormed into the compartment demanding for Hadrian Black, the snakes rolled there eyes saying he wasn't there "HE SHOULD BE HERE EVERYONE WITHOUT A MAGICAL EDUCATION SHOULD BE I WANT AN AUTOGRAPH." of course at this time the snakes showed no emotion until Draco replied "Potter you can wait outside like Hadrian's other fans like an idiot you clearly didn't see the que now please leave." this time Hermione spoke "Excuse me you do realise what you just said to our saviour the but who lived!" Just the Hadrian Black strolled into the compartment resting on the door frame listening to the idiots go in about brat boy "Pansy your gift from Christmas 2 years ago came in handy he can say 4 syllable words now a much better than when he first barged into your compartment without..knocking was it?" the Snakes looked up at him and laughed some not believing he remembered but Hadrian always remembered anything he friends said as it's important to him. "I.. erm.. your..Hadrian Black!" "Indeed i am now may i ask why you barged into this compartment without knocking do you own this train?" "Well no i don't i just wanted to see you as your Hadrian Black." Hadrian getting annoyed at this boy about mention his name so many times, "Please leave" with a very serious face and tone. By the end the boys scampered out leaving a very red Hermione still in the compartment "Can i help you darling?" Hadrian said Huskily to make her blush more Hermione ran out uttered an apology and left.
During the ride Luna came in as she was a like a little sister to Hadrian she was invited in making a certain Nott flush. They all talked for a while until Hadrian pulled out his guitar and started strumming soft songs until the snakes and Luna fell asleep only leaving himself and Draco. Daphne had fallen asleep on his lap while Pansy doing the same with Draco. Blaise and Tracy were on the floor in the corner cuddled up with each other and theo and and Luna were in the other corned resting against each other. After Draco getting his camera out snapping pictures and getting hades to take in of him and Pansy they talked about things like the sorting both knowing the results, they talked about other things like life and general girls. After the announcements we could be arriving at Hogwarts in the next 40 Minuets the decided to wake everyone up in a Lovely way "1..2...3...Aguamenti" both the boys said letting the charm spray round the Compartment waking everyone up with some colourful being uttered from the nappers soon decided he girls would have the compartment to change then the boys would. soon all changed Hadrian wearing a black first year tie and his skinny ripped jeans that he refuses to wear the school ones saying how unlike him they are. the girls wore scrappy black heels, high knee socks, black tennis skirt, white blouse with the Hogwarts jumper vest and Slytherin robes and tie while the boys wore the black trousers, jumper white shirt and of course the robes and tie.
As the scarlett train comes to a stop every departs on there long trek up to the castle. Once they arrive Professor McGonagall telling the new students to wait Behind herself.
Once everyone was sat in the hall waiting for the New students to arrive the atmosphere felt like the one from the first day back in anticipation for who is coming in to their house. The doors opened to reveal different ages of boys and girls ranging from first year to seventh all eyes on the tall black haired boy who was walking forwards not paying attention to the stares. "Welcome back from your holidays students this term we welcome 30 new students due to the law saying all must have a magical education or there magic will be stripped! Aha as ever we must get them sorted into houses.. but before we do i would once again like to remind you that the Forbiddion forest is Named for a reason and any of the 457 objects that are on Mr Fliches door are banned and you will get detention.. For the sorting Professor McGonagall." his grandfatherly smile and twinkly eyes sat down scanning the hall as the professor started reading the names, as the student were sorted into the houses mostly the houses of snakes or ravens laughing slightly at what Grandpa said to him "If they sort them any later than 11 they would all go into the snake pit." soon was called "BLACK HADRIAN, soon the excited whispers and started once again started as Hadrian walks up to the stool as it's placed on his head "Ahh i see good mind shields mind lowering them"  "no telling the old coot?" "Aha i like the name no i am nit around to tell anyone what i see" lowing them "Well definitely not Hufflepuff ooo what do we have here ahhh an orphanage yess oh and you were the long lost harry Potter i was wondering when i would be seeing you the old coot finally got you didn't he yesss indeed. now where to sort you hummm yesss you would do great in... SLYTHERIN" Many looking upset he was out in with the snakes after he sat down next to daphne the sorting was over and the feast began after eating with manners unlike the two piggy's that were on the lions table inhaling the food like they hadn't eaten in months after seeing that Hadrian was out of his meal. After dinner Dumbledoor stood "Right off you go pip pip" after the cold walk back to the common room Hadrian for the first time saw the common room that they all discuss in letters he had to agree it was very soothing although dark and cold. Soon Professor Snape came "Welcome to Slytherin you 3 ass you probably know i teach potions and head of this house i'm sure your friends will explain rules just if you do anything don't get caught or be caught by me." with that and a nod to Hadrian he left for a while the snakes sat and talked in the common room until lights out in which the made the way up to there rooms. Draco pointed to the bed Hadrian would be sleeping in the bed in the diner near the window to see the insides of black lake soon once all the boys had unpacked and set up their personal areas they lefts for the bathrooms to wash getting some eager looks on the way he carried on back to his bed. "Night Boys" a murmur of nights were heard as Hadrian fell asleep waiting for tomorrow..
Oh god he was at Hogwarts...