-8-

Surprisingly guys i still don't own Harry Potter nor the Characters i own some OCs hope you like it!

A week after the Hadrian arrived home he started to come up with new songs songs about his friends his time as an orphan and of course daphne and the snakes Hadrian was also in talks with getting a gig at the Weird Sisters concert as they needed someone to play before they go on like a warm up act. Hadrian the started to busk on the streets of the wizarding world on the odd day his friends would come too and shop around for clothes or big for potions or whatever they needed they went all over the wizarding world America, France, Bulgaria and basically anywhere that had magical people. He took daphne on dates which included chocolate covered strawberry's, movies, picnics, shopping almost every week throughout summer daphne also loved watching in play his piano which she suggested he does a song that he can play on it while Hadrian spent hour watching daphne embroider and read finding it cute the way she forms a small pout on her face while concentrating. He and his friends as they have had decided to call themselves The Snakes spent many nights drinking and playing silly childhood games and talking with each other while most nights were spent sleeping on the floor or the near by sofas and having a laugh. Days turned into weeks and by the end Hadrian had signed the deal with the Weird Sisters and started become a noticed in the wizarding world.

On September first it was a emotional like always goodbye to parents saying they would write soon but they were upset about the fact they didn't know when they would next see Hadrian pulling the Snakes into a group hug with watery eyes Hadrian whispers "you'll see me soon i promise.." with a small smile on his face abs telling Draco to look after the girls like always waves them to the train while giving daphne a small kiss on the check telling her "Love you daph" and watching them all walk to the scarlett train as the snakes enter the 6th year.
Hadrian, Gary and Ed where now into the weird sister tour around the magical world meeting new fans and preforming during October Hadrian was reviving his daily owl mail he opens Daphne first saying how much she misses him and asking if he is coming home for yule saying if he hasn't read fracks letter to read it he will laugh. Of course this hades being himselve immediately opened dracos...

Hadie
You will never believe it Oh merlin this is amazing so the Tri Wizard Tournament was annoyed on september 1st when they arrived and now the names have been draw out but there a plot only people who are 17 can take part you can imagine the Weasley twins reaction shouting at the minister we thought was quite funny anyways there going to be a ball near yule so we are asking Uncle Sev if we can use his floo on the night to come back because we don't want to stay at Hogwarts for Yule with the goat and potts anyways i petty sure daphne already asked but when are you next coming home miss my best mate already
Love you Bro
Dragon

Hadrian once again laughed at his brothers antics and would be getting him back for the gods awful name Draco came up with when he was 6 Hadie honestly.. writing reply's to all his friends saying he doesn't know but will try and be home for just after yule and to not be stupid. Looking through the last letter of importance the rest was more fan mail was about the the tour with the weird sisters he was on asking weather he could come to Hogwarts and preform for the Yule ball smiling at the fact if surprising his friends agreed.

After the next 2 months Hadrian was the becoming the most successful male singer in the magical world which he was very happy about. Hadrian loved preforming and never boasted about his life to anyone making him very modest and as daphne calls him a "humble git". as the tour carried through the world Hadrian met new people and carried more and more fans where ever he went. Almost everyday there was always an article about him and his scandalous love life which of course was fake but he had a good life and wrote a sincere apology to the poor girl they picked on with a basket of cakes and small gifts. Daphne always send him her views of these articles which made him laugh too correcting such statement they put like how you have one dimple on the left her reply would be along the lines of "Sorry dear but he has 2 on either side of his cheeks and they come out when he's with me or singing so get your facts right before you waste paper" or other silly things she decided to teak. Soon came December remembering to send Daph a hoodie with his scent and a warming charm so she does freeze with a small love note sent Jaeger off (means hunter in some language if you know do tell) on his long hall across the pond to England. As Yule time was coming The tour headed to Britain to finish there last leg on the tour starting in London working its way up to Scotland with a few breaks in between where crew and everyone went to there homes to see there loved ones. All the weird sisters Barbary, Crumb, Duke, Graves, Thruston, Tremlett, Wagtail and Wintringham all became good friends with the 16 year old over the past 3 months and decided to give Hogwarts its best performance yet.
To say Hadrian was nervous as he knew the Potters would be there as teachers his brother of course silly thing got himself thrown into the death trap the goat set up. He also never told his friends in hope of a surprise but if he knew rumour mill at Hogwarts it would be already going round about the weird sister and him preforming at the school.
As they apperated to Hogwarts and set up there instruments before casting a charm to make them not seen headed towards the trophy room at the side of the stage to wait for a while sorting sets and music out the time flew past. As Hadrian was getting ready sipping the thin layer of sweat if his hands onto this black ripped trousers adjusting the beanie that lay on his head. Waiting for The Goat to announce him."Lady's and gentlemen may i now introduce you to a young man who is currently very popular in both wizarding and muggle worlds" you could hear the exciting whispers guessing it might be Hadrian a small chant echoed around the Great hall and surprisingly also coming from one Charles potter who seemed to be a fan. "May i welcome to the stage...Hadrian Balckkkkk" everyone eroded into claps and chants as he took to the stage looking for his queen. spotting her in the dress he sent a green two piece with gems placed on the bodest  and a flowing floor length skirt her blonde hair curled into ringlets caressing her back. Hadrian started slowly strumming with his guitar to a song making them all pull there parents into a slow dance "To my snakes here these songs are for you" in his husky voice making people shiver... it's the fist video at the top all credits to him and the Wombats also listen to "Boys will be Bugs" live from Houston hall i think that song would be in there too.
after a few more slow ones looking directly at daphne throughout smiling like a madman started some of his up beat ones which had most of the crowd screaming the lyrics at the tip of there lungs and dancing on the floor like no ones watching Hadrian's set slowly came to an end "Thank you so much Hogwarts you've been great my next tour is this easter so get your tickets while they still are available... May i now introduce the making fellas of The Ons The Only Weird Sisters!" bowing his head and staring making eye contact with a few as well as harmless winking at girls to make them so blush Hadrian left the stage as the the band began to make there set. As he walked off the normal Congratulating from crew and thanking them in return Hadrian made his way to his snakes near the back of the great hall. As he was walking he got stopped by who you ask well...

Thankyou guys xx
sorry for the cliff h aged but i recon you can could take a good shot at this