ANSWERS -023

CHARLIE
JONES

This gang was going to pay for what they did. I encouraged myself further.

"Violetta, I know that you told us the location was here," I touched her lip with my thumb as her eyes met mine in horror, "and apparently you lied, my men came back with nothing so why don't you save some blood and tell me gorgeous." I threatened smoothly as her lip trembled against my finger.

"She won't tell you because she can't," Gary reasoned calmly and my head turned to meet his, "I only know the location of the key and for that treatment you gave me, I won't give it to you even if you kill me."

My smirk has never been wider as I crouched in front of him, "we both know that you will given that your Violetta Allen is the source of the happiness in your groin so why don't you save us the sappy ancestor tragedy  and give me the damn key." I raised an eyebrow in amusement to the shame on Gary's face and Violetta's trembling lips.

My research went that far.

"If you knew all about this, then why didn't you tell your so-called partner?" Maddox asked out of nowhere and my amusement was turned down in an instance.

"Well, I didn't want to hassle between your messed up drama." I averted my eyes to Maddox's dangerous ones with a fake smile on my lips. I hoped he didn't see the catch.

"Don't mess with me, Charlie, I know something was wrong and I expected you to tell me but seemed like Gary caught you before you did." Maddox sneered and took the recording slip-on from Gary's shirt.

My smirk went upside down once again and I huffed before getting up.

"You seriously fell with that trick? I taught you better Maddox," I flailed my arms in disappointment, "I expected you to believe my play like Gary did but apparently," I glanced at the microphone in Maddox's hands, "you didn't trust me enough." I crossed my arms in false emotion.

Gary was gob-smacked and Maddox seemed doubtful about his own actions. It was a win for me as I hid my truth far away and dug a new grave.

Bonnie's legs were trembling as she hugged herself after the fiasco with his mother.

"Finished your masterpiece, Bon?" Maddox smirked at her as his arms went around her and she gave up due to her weak state.

"Get your hands off of me." Bonnie threatened Maddox as her eyes were dead-set on her father with blood dripping to the floor.

My triumph was clear because that was my plan to deceive Gary into giving me the true key that belonged to me.

It was all my game and I was going to win all of it.

Maddox kept teasing Bonnie to prevent her from breaking her own father and my eyes were stuck on Violetta's throat as she swallowed nervously with her cutting leg that was now bandaged so she wouldn't die on us.

I couldn't let anyone die in my game.

"So, Gary, the key or your own daughter eating you alive?" I taunted him with a question and he gulped at the now devil Bonnie in front of him. She looked hungry for death.

The problem now was with Maddox since he got his arms all over her. He was the enemy that I need to remove.

"I will never tell you." Gary seethed and Violetta screeched when Bonnie grabbed her hair but Maddox, once again, butted in to stop her.

"Why don't you go and make sure that Gary's men weren't around?" I suggested to Maddox and he sceptically looked at me noticing that I was trying to get rid of him.

"You don't think that I am a fucking idiot, do you?" Maddox said in anger and I sighed.

"Look, we need to find the key for our sake and our gang is waiting for it." I explained and Maddox rolled his eyes at me.

"You always tell me that but why did you think that I would easily leave?" he questioned.

"Well, we planned this." I answered simply as I pointed to Gary, "he is our only option and I won't let you fuck it up for your Bonnie." That was enough to distract him.

My plan worked as I saw the change in Maddox's eyes once he realized that he had his hands full with Bonnie.

"I suggest you leave her here and you go find the other men that are tied to Alvarez gang." I muttered and that was enough for Maddox to see that he had to choose.

Either it was me or Bonnie. The answer was pretty clear.

He sighed and let Bonnie on her own as he went out to his mission. It was our gang code. Our gang stands before love or a quick bang.

Bonnie's eyes turned from a hint of betrayal for Maddox to evil once again as she looked into Gary's eyes.

Gary was shitting his pants when his daughter neared him and what she did shocked me making the plan somewhat fail.

She let him go. She untied him and he quickly went up and turned around to Violetta wanting to free her.

"Where are you going, dad?" Bonnie's scratchy voice filled the air with intensity. "Why did you do that, dad?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

Gary was stone cold towards his daughter and I saw the play in front of me.

"I was your freaking daughter." She roared as her hands clutched his back but what she said surprised us the most.

"I know where the key is, dad." She admitted.