3- Lost and found

Ashley got her baby and I've been hanging a lot with her and little Alexandra lately. Henry almost died in a mine with Archie trying to find proof of the fairytale world. I scolded him real bad for that, I mean there must be other ways to find proof without endangering his life like that, anyway… Then Graham died and operation cobra was put on stand by. Emma became the town's sheriff and operation cobra is now back in action. Storybrooke got a newcomer. Weird…

Henry lost his book in the demolition of his castle and Emma and aunt Regina had a misunderstanding sort of fight and she banished Emma from seeing Henry unless she says otherwise. Mr. French my ex-employer got beaten up by Mr. Gold. Everyone heard about Mary-Margaret's affair with David and she was called the town's tramp also Emma found Henry's book and he told me the rest of 'my' story. Then there was minor's day and David got arrested because Kathryn went missing. He got released and the next day Ruby was hired as Emma's assistant at the sheriff's station since she quitted Granny's diner. Then Mary-Margaret got arrested because Kathryn's heart was found in her jewelry box. Ruby went back to working for granny after she found the heart.

''Good bye Ashley.'' I told her as I grabbed my blue winter coat, ready to go home.

''Bye Lily, thanks again for the help.'' She tells me with Alexandra in her arms from the kitchen as I put my boots on.

''You know Ash you don't have to keep thanking me. I really love spending time with you and Lexie. Anyway see yah.'' I then walked out the door. ''Hi Sean, good night.'' I told him as he got out of his car.

''Hey Lily, thanks for helping with Lexie it's really appreciated.''

I smiled. ''You're welcome, but like I said to Ash, I really don't mind, anyway good bye.''

''Bye.'' Then I started to make my way home. When I got home, I ate some diner, then put the dishes away and when that was done, Henry walked in. He looked preoccupied about something.

''What's up Henry?'' I asked him as we both sat on the living room couch.

''Mary-Margaret escaped and Emma is looking for her.'' Oh, that is bad. Okay.

''Well it's getting late, but if you want I'll go look if I can find her first thing tomorrow. Okay?'' That seemed to do the trick because he smiled and hugged me.

''Thanks Lily. You're the best.'' I smiled and got ready for bed since I was to wake up at 5 am.

5 am, my alarm rang. Grrrrr, it's so early, time to wake up. I washed my face and applied some make up then I put on my bright blue skinny jeans with my white Alice in wonderland t-shirt and my ring necklace that I always wear and that so happened to be an exact replica of Alice's wedding ring in Henry's book. I then went silently downstairs to eat some breakfast, I decided on some mustard toast with raspberry tea. When I was done it was 5:30 so I hurried to brush my teeth, I grabbed my purse with my phone, my black boots, blue winter coat and light blue scarf then started my quest of finding Mary-Margaret.

I started to make my way close to the town's limit, I figured if she was to run she was going to leave town. I started to look around, I was searching the woods when I received a text from Henry saying Emma found her. Okay, that's great. I started to make my way out of the woods when I noticed something on the side of the road. I picked it up it was a wallet. It was still pretty early so no one was around. I looked inside to see some I.D. It belonged to a certain Jefferson Hatter and judging from his driver's license he was pretty cute but about ten years older than me. Oh, well. I then looked at his address, 316 Mirror Street. Hmmm he doesn't live very far from here. I'll go give it back to him. Emma is already busy enough with Mary-Margaret and proving she's not guilty. I'm not going to bother her with that. I looked at the time on my phone 7:53 pretty early, oh well. I started to make my way to his home, about 15 minutes later I was there.