2- Snow falls

''I do'' he whispered softly. As I looked into his blue eyes, I felt a tear drop from mine, there was so much love in his eyes, I thought I would burst with happiness. He gently brushed away my tear with his thumb. A look of concern came in his eyes, so to reassure him that everything was fine, I mouthed 'I love you' to him and smiled, it appeased him instantly.

''I now pronounce you, husband and wife.'' I never thought I could be happier. ''You may now kiss your bride.'' Said the minister. He took me in his arms, dipped me and with one hand on my back and the other cupping my cheek, kissed me senseless.

I awoke with a gasp and a strange feeling of extreme euphoria. I tried to remember what my dream was about but I couldn't, oh well, that sucks but c'est la vie. I looked at my alarm clock it read 10:17 and there was a note lying in front of it. I picked up, it said: 'Lily, meet me and Emma at our spot after school, at 3:30. Henry'. Well I just found out what to do today but I still have about five hours before I have to meet with Henry and his birth mother.

I stood and took my beige and black striped long sleeved dress and some underwear. Then I took a shower. After my shower I put my clothes on and went back in my room to do my hair and then I applied mascara, a little blush and some red lip stain. I put on my necklace with the ring on it on, I then went to the kitchen, put on some music and decided to eat some steamed broccoli with salt and some raw cashews. When I was done I danced while I did my dishes. Then I looked at the clock on the wall. Grrrrr, it's just 12:52, what am I to do for two and a half hour. I should really start to look for a job.

So that's what'll I'll do. I grabbed my purse, put on my jean jacket and black converse then walked out the door in search of a job or at least something to do. I walked to the center of the town where every shop and restaurant are situated and started to look to see if there was any help wanted sign. I looked in every window and the only one that had one was Games of Thorns and it's not that Mr. French was a bad employer but after what happened I'd rather not go back to work there.

So with nothing better to do I decided to go see my dear friend Ruby at Granny's. I crossed the road and enter the diner, I then took a seat at the counter. ''Hey Lily, what can I get you?'' Ruby asked from behind the counter.

''Chocolate flavored coconut milk with cinnamon on top, please.'' I said in a rush with a giant smile on my face.

Ruby gave a small laugh. ''Coming right up.'' As she went in the kitchen to get me my order I looked around the diner, there was no one beside me, well it was past 2 pm, so… I guess people have better things to do than hang out at Granny's on a Friday afternoon. Ruby came back a minute later with my drink.

She put it in front of me. ''Thanks.'' She then took a seat beside me and we started to talk about anything and everything really. I didn't see the time passing so when someone entered the diner and when Ruby went to take their order, I looked at the time on my phone it read 4:29. Oh no! No, no, no, no, no Henry is going to kill me. ''Hey Ruby I got to go.'' I left some money on the counter, said bye to Ruby then left.

I then hurried up to the wooden castle where Henry was supposed to be. When I finally arrived, I saw Henry sitting on the castle's balustrade next to a blonde woman, presumably his birth mother, Emma. ''Hey, Henry. '' I said.

He turned to me. ''You're late''

I gave him a sheepish smile. ''Yeah, sorry about that. I lost track of time.'' I then turned to the woman and said with a smile: ''Hi, I'm Elysa. Henry's cousin.''

''Hey, I'm Emma. It's nice to meet you'' She replied with a small smile.

''Likewise.''

Henry then said happily: ''She's going to help us break the curse.'' to Emma. She gave me an incredulous look at those words.