''You believe in the curse?'' She asked me skeptically.

''Well, I like to keep an open mind.'' She raised her brows at that but dropped the subject.

''Okay , well I'm going to go talk to Mary-Margaret. See you tomorrow Henry, Elysa.'' Henry gave her his book and she left.

''Bye.'' Henry and I said at the same time. When she was gone I took her spot on the balustrade next to Henry.

And I asked: ''So Henry what's up? Any news on operation cobra?''

''I found prince Charming today, at the hospital. He's in a coma.'' Wow, okay. He works fast.

''And how do you know it's him.'' How did he know it was him? I wondered.

''He has a scar, in the same place as in my book and no one knows who he is.'' Hmmm, interesting.

''So, what happens now?'' If he's in a coma, we can't do much.

''Emma went to ask Miss Blanchard to read him their story so that, maybe, he'll remember who he is.''

''That's great.'' He's really a smart kid. I then looked at the time on my white bunny I-phone it was a little after 5 pm. ''We should get going, it's getting late.'' He grabbed his back pack and we started to make our way home.

''You know tomorrow we're all meeting at granny's to talk about if there was any progress with John Doe. You should come.''

I looked at him as we walked. ''I would love to.''

Soon we were home, aunt Regina was not here yet so while Henry did his homework on the kitchen table, I started to make diner. I made some tomato basil pasta. Henry finished his homework just as diner was ready. I served us both a plate while Henry grabbed us some utensils and glasses of water. Then we both sat down to eat.

''It's good'' Henry told me with a little smile after swallowing his first bite.

''Thanks. Hey Henry you still haven't told me what my story is yet. I know you don't have your book but I'm sure you know the story right?''

''Yeah, ok. Well you know that Alice is Snow White's sister and that the evil queen asked her huntsman to bring her back Snow White's heart.'' I nodded so he continued. ''Ok so, Alice was coming back from the garden when she heard the evil queen asking the huntsman if he had Snow White's heart. When he answered yes, Alice felt her whole world shatter. Her sister the only family she had left had been killed because of the evil queen, the woman who was supposed to act as their mother. She ran from the castle and into the forest with tears falling from her eyes. She didn't know that it was a deer's heart and not her sister's and so she ran from the castle until her legs couldn't take it any more and she just collapsed on the ground, crying her eyes out. After a couple hours, she stood up, dried her eyes on her blue coat and started walking. She didn't know where she was going but it didn't matter, after walking for a while she saw something shining on the ground she picked it up it was a pocket watch. She looked around trying to see who could have dropped it. There was a man away from her. He was standing still with his back to her.

Alice called as she ran towards him: 'Sir, sir.' When she came closer he jumped in what appeared to be a big black hole with a purple mist coming from it. Alice with nothing to lose, jumped after him.''

''Isn't Alice suppose to follow a white rabbit, down a rabbit hole?'' I asked as we both finished our pasta.

''Not in the real story. In the real story she meets him later in wonderland.''

''So she does end up in wonderland.'' We both stood up to put our dishes in the dishwasher and I put the left-over in the fridge. I then started to wash the pans and everything I used to cook while Henry took a seat on the counter beside me.