1- The thing you love most

Beep beep beep beep. What is this noise? I open my eyes with great difficulty and am greeted with bright light and i.v. stuck in my arms. The beeping noise comes from the heart monitor to my left. So I'm in a hospital now the question is how did I end up here? As I look around I see Mary-Margaret placing a vase of flowers beside a man who seems to be asleep. I try to ask her what am I doing here but all comes out of my mouth is some incomprehensible noise. So I guess I've been here a while. But at least the noise catches her attention for she turns around, sees me and with a mix of shock, surprise and a little happiness all but ran out the door. Okay that was weird, I thought to myself. But she comes back minutes later with a doctor with short light brown hair and a glass of water that she hands me. I mutely thank her and start to greedily drink the water.

''Hi I'm dr. whale.'' Says the doctor, while I drink. ''How are you doing? ''

I take a moment to collect my thoughts. ''Hum… well, I'm okay maybe a little tired and…hum… no I'm fine. ''

''and what is the last thing you remember?''

Mary-Margaret took the empty glass in my hands ''thank you '' I say to her she smiled to me. And then she left, leaving me alone with the doctor,… and the man asleep. ''I, don't, know, doctor.'' I say slowly trying to see if I remember anything that might've happened to me. But when nothing comes to mind, I start to panic a little ask him kind of in a rush.'' What happened to me? What am I doing here? ''

He ignores me completely and asks ''Do you at least know who you are?''

''Hum… yeah my name is Elysa Mills. What happened to me?'' I answer.

''Well miss Mills, it appears that you were working with poisonous plants, got some in your eyes which blinded you momentarily and you then fell and hit your head. Which resulted in a concussion.'' He says. He then proceeds to check my vitals and takes some notes on my chart.

Wow. Ok note to self change job.

'' So, all your vitals seems in check we'll keep you over night for observation just to be sure but if everything stays the same we should let you go in the morning. Also do not worry your memory should come back over time'' He says with a small smile.

''Thank you doctor.'' Just as soon as he left I see Regina walk in with my cousin Henry. She has a mix of shock, relief and happiness on her face while Henry just seems happy to see me. She almost runs over to me and then gives me a big hug. Okay that's a little weird…but oh well.

Then she holds me at arms length and says with worry in her eyes: ''How are you? Are you okay?''

''I'm fine aunt Regina. Don't worry everything's fine.''

''Of course I worry your like a daughter to me and when this happened… well the important thing is that you're back and well.'' She smiles and then stand from my bed. ''I'll go talk to the doctor but I'll come and get you tomorrow morning. Ok?'' Well that was fast then again it is kind of late, I think, since there is no clock in the room I can only assume since outside it's pretty dark.

I return her smile. ''Ok. Thanks aunt Regina. '' She then leaves the room.

Henry who stood in the corner of the room runs to me and give me a big hug. Almost knocking the wind out of me. ''I'm happy to see you too buddy.'' I say with a small laugh. ''So what have you been up to? ''

He looks at me and gets this big Cheshire cat smile on his face. Uh oh what did he do…? ''I found my real mom, her name is Emma and she's going to help me brake...''He doesn't finish his sentence and the look on his face it's as if I caught him doing something bad.

''brake…?'' I pry. But then I think back to what he said. Did he just tell me he found his biological mother…? Oh men Regina must not be happy about that. Oh well…