I didn't even want to think about the panties clinging to my skin, completely dampened and ruined by the slick my throbbing womanhood continued to produce.

Had I not known any better, I'd almost have panicked that Satan's Falls had decided to start earlier than usual.

But no such luck.

"My," Seokjin exclaimed mockingly, his voice low as he looked me in the eyes right before slipping his hand into my panties. "Aren't we enjoying this a bit too much?" He taunted mercilessly, lips pulling into a lazy smirk.

"You're dripping wet." He stated as easily as if he were talking about the weather. A flash of heat shot through my groin as one of his fingers circled my clitoris casually and my face reddened as I quickly bit my lip to suppress the sound of my surprise.

"Yah," My voice shook as I blinked distractedly, trying not to let his playful manoeuvres get to me. "Stop it, s-stop doing that." Clenching my thighs together, I gripped his wrist hard in a desperate effort to lessen the intensity of the pleasure coursing through my body.

"Stop it?" Jin raised an eyebrow, chuckling softly as he leaned in to press a soft kiss to my jaw. "Why?" He whispered testily and I could feel the smugness practically radiating off of him as he continued placing soft persuasive kisses along my jawline. "Don't tell me you don't like it when I do this?"

Clenching my fist into the smooth fabric of his suit as he pushed one digit into me, I shuddered as his thumb continued to expertly stimulate my sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Oh god," I heard the treacherous moan escaping my mouth before I could help it but Seokjin remained unfazed and focused like a man on a mission, adding another finger to the mix until I was practically at the verge of readily begging him to finish me up.

Hell, had I been any more out of my mind, I'd even have gone down on my knees.

"You and I both know, you don't want to stop me, sweetheart." Jin purred, his own body lined up perfectly against mine as moan after moan fell from my lips, my hands limp against his arms.

I didn't have the capacity to even open my eyes anymore, let alone try to put up a wilful, bratty fight against him.

I could get on his nerves some other day, I mentally told myself. Right now, whatever he was doing to me was the only thing I wanted.

Whatever deliriously dirty things he had planned for me, I realised with a growing sense of humiliation, I was ready to let him do them all.

Ooh kinky. Jin's rich laughter suddenly resounded in my head as I immediately grew aware of how he could still very much hear my thoughts. I couldn't believe I'd let that small detail slip from my mind.

Clearly, I needed to practice more control over what I thought, especially my thoughts concerning him.

How?

I had no idea.

Not when his body felt so perfect against mine; huge, warm and strong and as much as that induced a sense of comfort somewhere deep within me, it also made me want to push away my inhibitions and surrender to him. I knew he wasn't going to hurt me.

I knew he loved me.

And I knew that I loved him too, no matter how hard I'd tried to deny that fact over the last five years.

I'd be a fool to think I wanted him to stop, or even try to pretend that him pumping his fingers in and out of me with the sole intention of seeing me coming undone on his fingers was something even remotely repulsive to me.