I have to go now

Merediths POV-

I woke up the next morning with my legs intertwined with addies, I enjoyed being with her so much even if we just kissed I still loved waking up beside her I didn't want to leave her, I didn't want to go back to the ward I was on the verge of tears just thinking about it, I relished the moment until Addie woke up.

"Hey sleepy head" I said as I kissed Addie softly on the top of her head

"Hey Mer baby"

"It's 9:00 I need to get to the ward soon ads"

"I don't want you to go Mer" Addison sniffled slightly as she said this which made me even more upset at the thought of leaving her, I knew it was for the best but I still didn't want to leave her.

"How are you feeling Addie you look a bit upset"

"I think I'm having a depressive episode so I'm going to book an appointment with dr Wyatt for a chat because I need to speak to her about how I'm feeling" Addie said sadly

"Aw baby it's okay I'll be back soon" I just pulled Addie into my chest and she started crying

"Mer please don't leave I-I-I I'm struggling Mer I need you"

"Addie please stay safe okay just think about the positives, when I get out I will be all yours okay"

"Okay Mer"

"Let's get ready Addie we need to get going"

Addie and I got changed and we arrived at the hospital at 9:55 Addie had made an appointment with Dr Wyatt at 10 so I was pleased she was going to talk about how she was struggling, that way I felt better about  leaving her. We arrived on the psych floor and my nurse came and greeted me but I broke down

"No I'm staying with Addie I am not going to get better if she isn't with me, i need to be with her I need to be" at this point I was kicking and screaming at my nurse and she had to call for help. I saw Addie breaking down as well she looked awful but doctor Wyatt just pulled her aside to comfort her to the best of her abilities. I had to get sedated and I was cuffed to my bed they threatened me with another section if I continued like this but I didn't care I needed to be with Addie I could care less what that took for me to get there.

Meanwhile

Addisons POV-

Dr Wyatt pulled me into her office and sat me down, I could still hear the awful screams of Meredith getting restrained and no doubt she would get sedated and cuffed for this, I was sobbing and thrashing about I couldn't bear it any longer.

"Wyatt you better let me see Meredith or I swear to fuck I will kill you" I saw her face and she looked genuinely scared of me which I held onto and continued to threaten her

"Addie calm down you know what will happen if you continue like this"

"DONT YOU DARE CALL ME ADDIE YOU BASTARD" I was hurt only Meredith could call me Addie

"I'm going to have to admit you for assessment of your medication and because your not safe to go home for at least the next week, you will not be allowed to see Meredith because you may trigger one another, you will also be taking another emergency leave of absence, if you resist admission we will have to section you under the mental health act"

"FUCK YOU BITCH" I screamed in her face

Wyatt dragged me out sedated me and I later woke up in a bed, I had police watching me so I knew I was now on a 1-1 which meant no privacy even when I was taking a shower or going for a shit

This is just great

I thought to myself

I tried to get up but I was restrained also, I was now crying screaming for Meredith hoping she could hear me before I was sedated again by a police officer.