Trainwreck

Addie's POV-

After the fiasco at breakfast I was feeling awful not just about me but also for Meredith, watching her hurt herself was devastating I didn't know what to do to help because I was in a rough patch myself so I just held Meredith while Christina sutured up her weeping wrists. I was on a leave of absence and I saw Dr Wyatt yesterday and it's Merediths turn to go today and I'm not sure how that is going to go, Christina is taking her so I'm sure it will be fine.

Christina's POV-

I took Meredith to her appointment with Dr Wyatt but I had a feeling it wasn't going to go too well considering the mental breakdown that occurred at breakfast time. Meredith refused to get out of the car she was crying and all I could do was be tough on her and yank her out of the car and to the psych floor.

"Christina I don't want to go in there please" Meredith wailed.

"This isn't a choice Meredith you are going in there, I don't care if I have to pick you up and carry you myself you will get help and you will get better".

And with that I dragged her into Dr Wyatt's office and sat her down.

"Now Meredith I understand this week has been very hard for you, Christina tells me you have been getting very upset at meal times and you even slit your wrists this morning, now this is all worrying me slightly I really don't want to have to put you in psych so I will keep giving Christina my advice and training because you never seemed to respond at all to CPN's, do think this sounds like a good plan Christina" Dr Wyatt asks.

"Yes I do think that will be good, I'm concerned about Merediths weight and I'm quite eager to get her weight up because she has definitely been eating less and loosing weight as a result of this" I utter

"I was just prepping the physical room because I did want to check Meredith over myself so I'm glad you said that" says Dr Wyatt hopefully.

And all of a sudden out of nowhere Meredith kicks off yet again and this time there is no calming her.

She started hyperventilating and shaking unable to control herself she was screaming for Addie which I wasn't sure why to be honest because Addie isn't the most able person to be caring for Meredith right now, although I am seeing some positives she will eat one more apple slice at breakfast  or she will have a whole ensure instead of 1/2 of one, her self harm although she still does it never seems to require any stitches which is good and she generally seems happier in herself although I do think that may be a facade.

"I WANT ADDIE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TINA GET ADDIE" Meredith screams from the top of her lungs.

"Meredith it's okay hun me and Christina are here to help you, Addison is recovering herself so we shouldn't bother her" Dr Wyatt states.

But Meredith doesn't care "I don't give a flying fuck I need Addie right now please take me home I can't do this not today please please I can't and I won't get a physical exam. My arms are sutured so there is nothing to worry about now let me fucking leave or I will fucking run you down!" Meredith screams.

With that Dr Wyatt gives me a nod for me to leave and she whispers in my ear as I'm leaving

"Get her on those scales at home and text me her weight I don't care how you get her weight just please get it"

I nod turn away and walk Meredith to my car.

Addison's POV-

I all of a sudden hear the door shut with an almighty bang and I knew the appointment didn't go too well, next thing I knew was Christina barging into my bedroom shouting at me to see Meredith, I was slightly taken aback but I did what I was told.

I found the resident curled on the couch whimpering to herself while scratching the skin off her hands, I immediately picked her up and pulled her into my lap and hushed her.

"Meredith your okay I've got you"

"Add.. Addie I can't please help me I don't want to be like this anymore"

"I know Meredith I know" I say lightly placing a kiss upon her temple.

My lips against Merediths pearly white skin felt amazing I just thought to myself how my lips would feel pressed against hers, butterflies churn in my stomach at the thought of this.

Merediths POV-

When Addison placed that kiss on my head I instantly felt warm and so much calmer, I was no longer shaking or struggling to breathe, I was falling hard for Addison and I loved the feeling.

"Addie I can't be alone not right now"

" it's okay mer if it helps I'm struggling today as well so it's okay I have you, we can chill and watch a movie and Christina will make us tea, and if we manage to eat 3/4 of our tea then we can be proud of ourselves because Meredith I really like spending time with you, I really really do"

We snuggle on the couch together. She was holding me in her arms and my cheek was firmly placed below her collar bone being able to smell her sweet scent of perfume, we then had to eat dinner Christina clearly pissed that she couldn't calm me like Addie could but she was trying to help 2 people at once which I know would be hard.

Addison and I both get given a small bowl of plain pasta with cheese and a tiny bit of butter and we both manage 3/4 I felt so proud and I bet Addie did as well, Christina looked at us both and a huge smile spread across her face.

Addie and I shared a bed that night and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I placed a kiss on her head

"Night Addie"

"Night mer" Addie softly replied.
-
A while later
All of a sudden Christina runs into my room shouting.

"ADDISON IS MISSING"

That's when I realise Addie is no longer curled into my arms and I start to panic, I am hyperventilating and screaming out for her, Christina reassures me by telling me she phoned 911 and they have police, ambulances and helicopters looking for her and that she would be okay.

Christina held me in her arms, my tears soaked through her shirt and I was still struggling for breath

"Christina"

"Yes mer"

"I love you so much"

And then we get a call, a call nobody ever wants to get.

"Mer they found Addie".