Darkness

Merediths POV-

"Mer they found Addie under a bridge, she tried to hang herself".

"Oh my god" I cried as I fell to the floor , I felt Christina pick me up wrap me in a blanket and take me to Seattle grace to see Addison.

When we got there we were met with a flustered Bailey, I was still curled into Christina crying my eyes out and shaking like I was some kind of hypothermic mess.

"Christina I will take you and Meredith to Addison, we managed to resuscitate her but she is in a coma and on life support although she is stable so we are hopeful she will be able to come off the vent soon".

Christina placed me on addies bed beside her and I just screamed into her shoulder and hugging her for dear life.

"Aaa- Addie why would you do this, I was there right there you should have woke me please stay alive for me I love you so much sweetie please Addie please" I sobbed into her and Christina, Webber and Bailey were just letting me have this moment with her, eventually though Bailey broke this silence.

"Mer I think you should go home and get some rest, Addie is safe here with us don't worry we won't let anything happen to her I promise"

"Nnn- no Bailey I love her I'm not leaving her here please let me stay please" I beg

"Sweetie no you need to go home right now with Christina"

"NO FUCKING WAY. IM STAYING HERE WITH ADDISON FOR FUCK SAKES"

I felt Christina try and pull me off addies lifeless body but I just held on tighter and eventually I slapped Christina and they had to inject me in my arse with a sedative to get me home.

I woke up with Christina beside me I was sweating really badly, I shuffled to the bathroom and I made myself sick, I needed to be in control of something and Christina was a very deep sleeper so I didn't have to worry about her hearing me. I then cried and cried eventually tiring myself out and I fell asleep in the bathtub because I couldn't bring myself to get back into bed, I didn't deserve to go back into bed because I was a horrible person for letting Addie nearly die.

The next few days after addies incident were the worst, I was secretly self harming restricting and purging a lot, Christina had lots of surgeries down here because she was very bored of me clearly but hay ho, I was struggling. Addie was intubated for about three days, I spent all day curled in one of her hoodies taking in her scent and crying all the damn time, eventually it was Christina's last day.

"Hey mer wake up, it's my last day here because your doing so well and I have missed way to much work looking after your ass" Christina uttered

"Mmmhmmmm"

" Mer wake up we are going on a nice day trip before I have to catch my plane so get off your arse I've made you breakfast"

"Fine Tina I'm getting up"

I decided to eat all my breakfast to make Christina happy because she was leaving so I didn't have to eat once she had left, I felt like shit but I wanted to make her happy because she was my person and I loved her endlessly, Christina's plane was at 2:00 in the afternoon so she was leaving for the airport at 12:30 so we had about 2 hours to kill. She dragged me out the house and to the shops, once she had left I decided I was going to throw up all food I had eaten and check on Addie to see how she was doing.

I got to the hospital and I saw Addie, she was AWAKE and extubated, I ran over to her and snuggled into her arms.

"I'm sorry Meredith I really am, I will get better I promise this incident made me realise how much I want to live because it was awful being away from you" Addie sobbed into my arms

"It's okay Addie I promise it is I love you and I can take you home soon"

"Mer I'm getting put in a psych ward because I'm unsafe still but I'm not on section so I really will try and get out in the next few weeks" Addie said

"Oh okay"

"Mer I'm sorry please understand I need to go in order to get the proper help I need to recover fully"

"No Addie it's fine I get it please don't worry about me I love you"

"I love you too Mer not just as friends"

Same here Addie same here".

END OF CHAPTER

sorry this was slightly rushed I had a bit of writers block but I like where this is going, Addie is fine but Mer is slipping but all I can say is positive things will come out of this story.

(Maybe even some smut if your lucky)

I love you all xoxox