The truth about that night

Meredith's POV-
I heard someone crying in a supply closet, I wasn't sure who it was at the time but I do know that in that moment I knew I needed to help, unknown to me at the time this encounter would change my life for the better.

FLASHBACK TO NEW YORK WITH ADDISON AND MARK BEFORE DEREK COMES HOME-

Addison's POV-
He was throwing me round the room my head knocking off the wooden floor, I felt blood trickle down my face and I tried to stand up. Before I could I was getting kicked and punched and  beaten with his belt, I gave up trying to fight back because it would only anger Mark further. After a beating he trapped me and threw me onto the floor once more ripped off my pyjamas and started to rape me, I didn't fight it though because I knew there was simply no point, then he stopped all of a sudden cleaned me  and the bedroom up I didn't know why until I heard the thud of the main door.
DEREK was home.
END ADDISONS POV-

She pulled herself together quickly because she knew her uncaring, narcissistic husband would not be able to tell what horrors had just occurred in their bedroom, she knew shit was about to hit the fan she prepared herself for this, she knew she had to get out to stop feeling the way she felt. Completely hopeless and she didn't see the point in living, she never let on about that even before Mark started raping her she had her own issues and Mark just made Addison want to harm herself even more.

END OF CHAPTER ONE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE I WILL TRY AND PUT OUT FOUR CHAPTERS A WEEK.