CHAPTER-20

Several days has passed but misty was still nowhere to be seen. Sometimes Andrew would stare at her place. Dying of curiosity. But he still thinks that it’s the best for her to stay away from him. When people mention Misty he’d just avoid them and stayed in his own world smoking with earpiece on.

A MOM: Son can you please stop smoking? It is bad for your health. Your dad will be so furious if he knows about this.

ANDREW:  I don’t care. I will do what makes me happy.

A MOM:  We are old already please don’t make us worry about you anymore. You are grown up now.

A DAD: *comes in* ANNDREWWW *Shouts*

A MOM:  Your dad is here. Hide Andrew Or else he will throw a fit again.

A SIS:  Come and hide inside my room Bro. Dad won’t enter here.

ANDREW: *lighting cigarette* I am me- *murmuring*

A DAD:  What do you think you are doing? DO you think you look cool with that? Look at your friends look at how well-mannered they are. But look at you. In our family you are the first one who dares to drink-smoke-

A MOM:  Apologize to your dad Andrew, before he throw things. *whispering*

A DAD:  DO you think he will listen to you. It’s our fault for not teaching him

ANDREW: *screams* Yes it’s your fault for not accepting the way  I am. I am born *before completing*

A DAD:  How dare you answer back *throws a flower vase*

A SIS:  DAD- what are you doing?  *runs to Andrew* Are you okay Andrew? Let me clean the wound.

A MOM:  You can just talk why throw things around. Look you have hurt him.

A DAD:  He’s lucky that I don’t kill him this time. You are a shame to our family look at your brothers they are so well mannered.  And seriously I am losing my mind right now.

ANDREW:  Kill me if you dare. I won’t fight back- *leaves the house*

A SIS:  *follows him out*  where are you going? Andrew come back. It’s raining heavily. You will catch cold.

ANDREW: *Holding her shoulder*  Nothing will happen. Go back home and comfort mom for me. And let me know when dad is out okay. Go back inside. It’s pouring too much.

Andrew went straight to the club he always used to go. Ordering lots of drinks. Blood flowing down from his head with scratch on his eyes. He can’t feel anything he was just in his own world. Smoking- drinking till day and night- with the clothes from the night he quarrelled with his family. The blood has dried up. He was down with cold fever but he didn’t pay heed to it. He can’t take it anymore and was on the verge of losing it. Suddenly a warm hand caresses his face.

“Why did you drink so much if you can’t take it?

It was Misty. She was discharge from hospital she missed him so much-she search for him everywhere but no signs of him can be found. So, she came to the club where she  happen to know where andrew and his friends used to meet up. And Yes Andrew was there. Misty wore a big jacket as she still hasn’t recovered from fever. She booked a room at the club.  Took Andrew in and clean his wound gave him medicine change his clothes- cover him with her oversized jacket and tend him the whole night. The next morning Andrew has regain consciousness. And saw misty dozing folding her arms. He was happy to see her but furious at the same time. He woke up.

MISTY: Oh you are finally up? How are you feeling? I will go and order something.

ANDREW:  Why the hell are you here?

MISTY:  Is that how you thank someone who took care of you whole night-

ANDREW:  I didn’t ask for it. *rummaging through his pocket*

 MISTY:  Searching for this *gave him a lighter*

ANDREW:  Thank you- *gives her back*

MISTY: It’s yours.

 ANDREW:  I know what mine looks like.

MISTY: Andrew I love you.*tears in her eyes*

ANDREW:  *Scream*  HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU THAT I AM A BAD PERSON. YOU WILL SUFFER ALOT. THERE ARE MANY GUYS OUT THERE. WHY ME? YOU BETTER SPEND YOUR YOUTH WITH THE PERSON WHO WILL LOVE YOU BACK AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE. YOU will LIVE YOUR LIFE IN HELL- IF  WE ARE TOGETHER.

MISTY: *screams back* I DON’T FUCKING CARE IF YOU ARE BAD OR NOT. I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. I LOVE YOU FOR YOU ARE ANDREW *pushing his chest with her fingers* I FUCKING SWEAR IF IT’S NOT ANDREW I AIN’T MOVING. *softvoice* everyone has a good side and bad side it’s not that you are exception. Let’s give it a try. You don’t need to change your usual self you don’t need to pretend. I won’t leave you even if you show me your worst side. I will stick by you through thick and thin. Hmm please let’s give it a try anndrew-Please *hugging him*

ANDREW:  *puffing in the cigarette meanwhile Misty is hugging him* *smiles* do you mean what you just said?

MISTY:  I have been after you for more than 5years+

 ANDREW:  *Pulling Misty from hugging him and starts kissing her*

MISTY:  I love you so much Andrew *crying*

ANDREW:  Shall we give it a try?  *wiping her tears*

MISTY: *Starts kissing him back*

And so Andrew decided to give it a try. Even though he knows Misty will leave him anytime. He gave up being stubborn. He wants to show Misty the other side of him- the other side which is an eyesore to people. Even though misty is aware of his other side. She didn’t give him up. Instead shower him with love everyday.