CHAPTER-18

D AUNT:  Okay since I have the villa address I will just go and talk to Anna mom in person. I just can’t stand Henry mum pestering me anymore. I mean why can’t that woman understand either. Henry is a young man while she is a woman who has a child already don't she even feel pity for the deceased husband. I will leave in an hour. I know henry will be there now as it is still early. When he is off to work I will go and meet her.

After Few hours Mellisa decided to talk to Misty in person so, she left-
*rings the door bell*

DOC:  Misty are we expecting any guest today?

MISTY:  NO one has ever visited other than dad. Why don’t you go and check out? I am still cooking.

DOC:  Okay. *whispering* Hmm why do I have a bad feeling about this? I wonder who is it?

MISTY:  Stop Murmuring The bell has been ringing nonstop. Go-

DOC:  I know-I know.

He went to open the gate. To his surprise it was Mellisa. He was shock to see her there.

DAUNT:  What are you doing here? Why are you not going for work?

DOC:  And you? What are you doing here? And how did you find out this place?

DAUNT: Why? AM I not supposed to even know where you live?

DOC: Don’t tell me my mom send you here?

DAUNT: We need to talk. Let me in first-

DOC:  You are unwelcomed here. My fiancé is still unhealthy so, we aren’t letting anyone in for the time being.

DAUNT:  Seriously? DO you really have to go this far?

DOC:  I have been serious all this time. What are you here for? Make it short.

DAUNT:  *Scream* I Came here to meet that Seducer or Should I say Gold Digger- I Just want to ask her whether she don’t feel bad for the husband who is watching from Above  and Anna- I don’t think she’ll be of no good intention because it is she *points at the house* Who gave birth to her. SO, Like mother like daughter. And YOU Yes YOU Don’t you even pity Uncle and Aunty? Did They fed you- tend you all this years just for you to act like an Asshole? Aunty is getting weaker day by day and so is Uncle. Do you have to do all this it’s like you are digging there grave.

DOC:  Are you done yet?

DAUNT:  GOSH- Seriously I just don’t know what to say anymore.

DOC:  Then, you may leave. Next time I won’t tolerate People talking shit about my daughter and my fiancé. Please keep this in mind. I am just letting you off today because you were once my friend and classmate. I never expected you to team up with my family. I thought you’d support me and persuade my parents but-

DAUNT:  Friend my ass!! Okay i have and will support you in everything but not this. You made the worse decision ever. I am never talking to you again. *SCREAM* AND YOU WHO IS HIDING BEHIND HENRY FEATHERS HOW LONG ARE YOU EVEN PLANNING TO KEEP HIM BY YOUR SIDE. YOU SHAMELESS SEDUCER- YOU ARE WORTH NOTHING NOT EVEN……*before completing*

DOC:  *Drag her out* Enough!! I am tired of your bullshit- Who are you to call her names? Who are you to butt in someone else business? Just go I don’t even feel like talking to you. All the words that come out of your mouth are not even worth  listening.

DAUNT: *tears swelling up* You are seriously going to regret this- *leaves*

DOC POV

I hope misty didn’t hear anything. Gosh Mellisa and her temper. I must calm down first and enter or else I’ might spit the truth.

HE went back after getting air. On his way back Misty stood behind the corridor which means she heard everything-

DOC :Gosh you startled me. What are you doing here?

 MISTY:  What was that about?

DOC: What do you mean? A friend of mine drop by-

MISTY:  Who’s A gold digger and Seducer? Fiancé?

DOC:  Were you eavesdropping?

MISTY:  Why’d I eavesdrop? When all the conversation can be heard from kitchen- Tell me before I lose my mind

DOC:  It’s nothing just family Matters. I am hungry let’s have lunch-

MISTY: *SCREAM*  Tell me will you? What did I just hear? You are like a brother to me? How dare you scheme all this behind my back? You are no different from my mother. I thought you’d protect me but what is all this? Go and beg for forgiveness and no one is marrying you. I will leave today. *walks*

DOC:  *pulls her back holding her shoulder* See- I am doing his all for you. All for Anna and you. I have and will always protect you even if I have to give my life. You are not going anywhere and we are getting married next month.I have arranged everything. Just trust me. I will make you happy for the rest of your life. You don’t need to worry about your mother. I will take care of her. I will make sure she doesn’t see you again. I will bring anna here for you. We all can live happily ever after. Without no worries.

MISTY: *slaps* What nonsense are you even blabbering about!! I have always treated you like my brother. And how dare you- I thought life was getting better but what is all this? Go Tell your parents that I am leaving and that I don’t know anything about this. Why do you have to tarnish my name like this.

DOC:  I am never doing that. And everything will proceed as planned. You are not allowed to say anything in this matter. Because you will be mine.

MISTY:  OHH PLEASEEEE *faints*

DOC:  Misty- MistyyyyS

ANNA POV

Another day with me in my room with books all around. No phone No computer. All I do is stare at the wall whole day. What is my crime that I have to stay inside the prison. It’s okay. Let me be optimistic.

*knock-knock*
-ANNA YOUR LUNCH IS HERE-

Finally Lunch break- Let’s see what the menu is today. Yes chicken stew.
By the way What is this book for? Is this another book that I have to complete reading- oh wait there’s a note too-

­-ANNA I think it’ will be best if you keep this book with you. I found it while cleaning Ma’am room. And don’t let Ma’am know this book is with you.-

It’s an old diary of Misty. It was found by one of the maid while cleaning MMOM room. It was in the garbage bag. The maid pick it up and gave to anna because all the stories which she is so desperate for will all be unlocked.