Chapter 22

Omkara heard some familiar voice near him. He turned and shocked.

"Rudy!"

At once he thought his whole drama is going to end. He did not want his brothers know the big news in such a way. But fortunately Rudy was facing  the opposite side and was busy  flirting a girl. It was the first time he became happy seeing  Rudy like this.This boy! He is never going to change. But the danger is still  there. Omkara walked fast and Gauri was running behind him. She had hit with some one and all her shopping bags fell on the floor with a thud.

" Sorry.." The man who had hit her looked at her apologetically.

" It's ok. It was my mistake, I was the one who was running in a hurry. " She said.

The man offered to help her to pick the bags and she politely rejected by saying she could manage.

She took all the things from the floor and stood up . Her Omkara ji was nowhere to be seen. Where did he go? She searched for him in the crowd.

          Same time Omkara was hiding behind a pillar. He was hurrying to escape from Rudy, and walking fast. Suddenly he heard the noise from behind and saw all the people's attention directed towards there. He wanted to move towards Gauri, but he saw even Rudy looking there. So he hid behind the nearby pillar. He felt really sad for behaving like a coward. He saw Gauri was searching for him. He took his mobile to call her. But there was another shock waiting for him.

         Gauri was still searching for Omkara. She decided to make a call, but her hands were full.

" Hey beautiful, do you want any help?"

Gauri turned to check who it is and saw a young man smiling at her.
She watched him doubtfully.

" Why are u looking at me like that? I know I am very handsome. Aren't I?"
Gauri didn't know what to answer. She simply nodded.

" Anyway I am Rudra, my friends call me Rudy. What is your sweet name?" He put forward his hand.

Gauri hesitated for a moment. Then she folded her hands and said.

" Namasthe, my name is Gauri"

Rudy was shocked.  He withdrew his hands immediately.

Omkara laughed. He wondered why his stupid brother flirt with every girl passing by. But Rudy was not ready for defeat.

" What a beautiful name!Are you new in the city?" He asked again.

Omkara fisted his hand.How dare he flirt with my wife? She is your bhabi idiot .

" Ji, I am new here."

" Do you want any help?"

" No, I am waiting for my husband "

" Oh, you are married. " Rudy scratched his head.

" Ha, my husband was here. Don't know where he went now. Let me find him. "

" Who is your husband? Where is he working?"

" My husband's name is Om.." Suddenly her phone rang.

" It is his call, ok bye Rudy Bhaiyya. " Gauri waved her hands at him and walked while talking to her phone.

************************************

" Omkara ji, where did you go that time? "

Gauri said after they reached home. She noticed Om being very silent throughout the drive.

" I was there only. Just waiting for you." He replied.

" But I couldn't see you. I was worried. Then I saw a Rudra there. He was very nice and offered help too. I didn't know these city people are this friendly. " Gauri said.

" Oh, Do you think he was helping you?"

" Ha"

" You are so naive Gauri,  he was flirting with you."

" What? I will kill that chirotta. Did he not notice I am married? I thought he is a poor guy."

Omkara laughed loudly.

" He is poor Gauri,  but a little bit duffer too."

Gauri widened her eyes.

" But Omkara ji,  how do you know about him? You were not there at that time."

She looked at him suspiciously.

" I know him, I mean I have known him for years. He is my brother, your one and only dewar. "

" Rudy Bhaiyya!" Gauri's eyes widened with surprise.

" Shankar ji! You had brought him infront of me and I couldn't talk to him properly. And Omkara ji, tell the truth. You were hiding from him, right?"

Omkara smiled sheepishly.

" Ya, you don't know him. If he know about you, he will not let me live peacefully. He is more dramatic than you."

" Why are you bad mouthing him? He is a kid."

" What? Who will call a 23 year old  man a kid? In fact he is elder to you." Omkara shook his head disappointingly.

" Any way he is your younger brother." She said before entering to the room.

************************************

          Omkara reached Oberoi mansion in the evening.  He wanted to spend some more time with Gauri, but he didn't want his family being suspicious. Anyway now he feels more home with Gauri, and he is staying in  Oberoi mansion for the sake of his brothers. But after the incident that happened in the mall, he felt he was doing something wrong by hiding her from the world. She deserves to be known as Omkara Singh Oberoi's wife. He decided to inform his family about her. First he will inform Shivaay and Rudra. He decided to talk to Shivaay about it.

      At night, Omkara went to the poolside.  Shivaay was there. He was looking at the pool lost.

" Shivaay!"

" Om, where were you all the day?"

" I was.. I will tell you. By the way why are you looking lost?"

" Nothing Om"

" You are lying. I noticed something disturbing you . What is it?"

" I don't know Om, there is something wrong with Anika. She is behaving strange. "

" What happened to bhabhi? Did Choti ma scold her again?"

" I don't know Om. I know mom is always behaving rude to her. But it is not the reason now. "

" Ok, then I will talk to her" Om said. He wanted to share his happy news with Shivaay.  But he is not in a mood to hear all these things. His brother, the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi is tensed. So, the issue may be serious.  He have to help him fast. Omkara walked to his brother's room to find his Anika Bhabhi.