Chapter 21

Gauri entered the bedroom drying her hair. It was very early in the morning and she had just taken a shower. She looked at Omkara who was sleeping. She looked at him lovingly and remembered yesterday's happenings. They talked a lot in the previous night and he thanked her again and again for her help. Who will help him if she didn't? Anyway it is her duty right ? She is his wife. But is he ready to accept it? Or is she just a friend for him? But, he slept with her last day. That too cuddling her. He might be tired and that's why he slept here. Or does he sleep with other girls also? She had a feeling that she is not the first woman in his life. Being a village girl she could not relate to all these things.

" Good morning Gauri. "

Omkara's words brought Gauri to the reality.

" Where are you lost? And it is very early. Couldn't you sleep for some more time?"

She couldn't tell him that she was unable to sleep because he was too close to her, hugging her tightly. A blush crept up her cheeks remembering that. She smiled and turned away to hide the blush. She stood infront of the mirror and continued to wipe her hair.

Omkara looked at her with sleepy eyes and suddenly it turned to shock while seeing her back. She was wearing a backless red kurta and her milky white skin was on display with water drops all over. He gulped his throat and stared at her back. Before he can control he stood up and moved to her. She put the towel aside and started to tie the dori of her dress. She struggled with that, when he uttered. " May I?"

Gauri silently nodded and looked downwards. She felt his hands on her back burning her. She couldn't explain what was she feeling then. She clutched her kurta tightly.

Omkara was in no hurry to finish the task. He slowly moved his fingers through her back, he himself felt his fingers heating up. He took the dori and tied it all the way brushing his fingers on her skin. He looked at Gauri through the mirror and saw her head down. He whispered in her ears.

" Done."

Gauri moved back suddenly and mumbled a thank you and ran out of the room. Omkara smiled happily. When did he start to behave like a pervert? He went to his room and grabbed his clothes and went to the room for the much needed cold shower.

************************************

Gauri was serving breakfast. After the morning incident she had not met him. She made herself busy in the kitchen. Omkara watched Gauri having breakfast silently .

" Mm.. Gauri" He called.

" Ji.." She looked at him.

" What plans for today?" He asked.

" I have not planned anything. Why did you ask?"

" Can we go out? I heard a Salman Khan movie released last week. "

Hearing Salman Gauri's face brightened.

What is in this Salman Khan which makes her crazy? Is n't he too old for her? He exclaimed.

" Get ready soon." He said .

************************************

Omkara was never fond of Salman Khan. Now he is watching a Salman movie with an overexcited wife who was immersed in the movie. He was not interested in the movie. So he was watching his wife's facial expressions. She was looking at the old hero dreamily. Why doesn't she look at me like that? He was feeling jealous.

" Nice movie , isn't it?" Gauri asked him while they were walking to the restaurant . Omkara has not answered. He just nodded for her happiness. They entered the restaurant and sat in a corner. They were having food discussing random things. Omkara was enjoying each and every minute with her. He smiled at her antics . He was thinking about giving her a proper dinner date next time. He wanted to surprise her . He shook his head smiling, then only he saw someone watching them. He looked at a man whose gaze was fixed on Gauri. Gauri had put her hair in front side and her back was on display since she was wearing the red kurta from the morning. The man was ogling at Gauri's back . Omkara fisted his clench.
"How dare he? " He glared at the man gritting his teeth. The man nervously turned other side. Omkara leaned to Gauri and moved her hair backwards.

" What happened Omkara ji?" Gauri asked nervously.

" Nothing. But don't wear these types of dress anymore. I don't like anyone looking at you like that."

Gauri didn't need more explanation. She saw her sweet Omkara ji's Nandi avatar again. She silently had the food.

After food Omkara and Gauri went for shopping. Gauri was selecting dresses. They were in a shopping mall and the dresses were very expensive. She thought she could by atleast ten dresses for the amount paying for one. Omkara saw her confusion and went to her.

" Gauri what happened?"

"These are very expensive Omkara ji, can we go to any other store?" Gauri asked back.

" Don't worry about money Gauri, you select what you like. Ha, this dress is so beautiful !" Omkara showed her a pink gown . He took that dress and put infront of her.

" Gauri, by this. It suits you well."

" But, Omkara ji I don't wear such type of clothes. Let me select a Salwar."

" Gauri, please try this one. You will look like a princess. Please.." He requested and she couldn't deny him. She took the dress and went to trial room. She came out wearing the dress and it was perfect for her. She looked at him nervously. Omkara watched her breathtakingly. Gauri came near him and waved her hand infront of him.

" Omkara ji, where are you lost?"

Omkara who came to the reality, said with a naughty smile.

" In your beauty. "

Gauri shocked seeing his flirting and blushed like a beetroot. She ran to the changing room smiling.

After selecting dress for her she searched clothes for Omkara and Dandi. Then she saw a beautiful and elegant saree . She took that too.

" It doesn't suit you Gauri. " He said with a single glance.

" This is not for me, it is for Maa ji. Can you give this to her as a gift ?"

Omkara felt very happy seeing her consideration towards his mother. He nodded and her face brightened.

After continuous shopping they were roaming around the mall while Gauri was shouting at Omkara for spending too much of money. Omkara was enjoying even that. Then he heard some familiar voice near him. He turned and shocked.

"Rudy!"