How?!?

Jack POV

After Stiles fell asleep, I used some of my grace to heal his concussion while listening to Dean speak to Cass. Once he finished his call, he told us that Cass was waiting for us at a pay phone to pick him up. It wasn't to long after that that we grabbed him and finally worked our way home. The entire ride back, he sat with Stiles head in his lap, brushing his hand through his hair.
"Jack?" Sam called. He sat with a book in front of him. I'm not sure what he was looking into but he had begun as soon as we got home.
"Yes?" I ask. He smiled lightly for some strange reason, though it did make me feel better.
"Are you okay?" He spoke with such empathy that it was hard to lie to him.
"Yes." I smile at him in reassurance.
"Good. Did you want to go check on Stiles?" He nodded his head in the direction of the door and I stood to follow. We were all waiting for Stiles to wake up before Cass tells us what happened to him. In the mean time, Dean and him have been locked in Dean's room. Knocking on the door softly, I turn the knob to see Stiles barely sitting up in his bed.
"Jack? What happened?" He's voice was deeper seeing as he just woke up.
"After we beat the shifter, you fell asleep in the car. I tried to healed your concussion so you could sleep peacefully, I hope it worked." He smiled at this before rubbing a hand over his face.
"Thanks buddy. Did I miss anything important?" He asked standing from his bed and walking over to the sink in the corner of the room. Splashing some water on his face, he seemed to wake up instantly.
"Yes, Cass is back." With this his head shot up from its previous bent position as he looked at me.
"That's not funny Jack." His voice held a strong rage as he warned me.
"It wasn't a joke." With that he brushed past me and ran towards the library.
"POPS?!" He screamed through the halls. His bare feet slapped loudly against the floor as he ran towards where Sam sat. Following him, I see him searching frantically for his father.
"He's coming right now Stiles, he was spending time with your dad in his room." Sam told the seemingly over hyper Stiles. Just as he says this both Dean and Cass appear from the hallway together. At the sight of him Stiles starts tearing up, but doesn't make a move.
Stiles POV

I couldn't move when I saw him. I don't know why, it was like my body was frozen and all I could do was cry. Tears start rapidly falling down my cheeks before I could even try to stop them.
"Stiles?" He asked moving over slowly towards me. That seemed to be all it took to snap my body into a full speed sprint at my father. Wrapping my arms around him, I sob hysterically into his shoulder. His grip tightens in me while he uses one hand to run through my hair. I couldn't stop the sobs or the tears that forced their way to the surface and I couldn't be bothered to care. The feeling of his signature trench coat against my hands brought a feeling of comfort I thought I'd never have again.
"It's alright Mieczyslaw." He whispered in my ear. Letting out a ragged breath I pull away from his embrace and work to clean my face. Smiling he brings his hands to my cheeks, clearing all the tears he could before placing a kiss to my hairline.
"You alright kid?" Dad asks, placing his hand on my shoulder. Giving a quick nod I smile at the both of them, them at Uncle Sam and Jack.
"Yeah, I'm great." I reassure before moving to sit opposite of my uncle, next to Jack. My parents follow my lead and sit around the table side by side. My dad hasn't let go of pops' hand since I've I pulled from our hug.
"So, uhh, how long was I out? It had to be pretty long considering what I've missed." I ask, still sniffling the after affects from my emotional moment.
"Only a few hours,"Uncle Sam chuckled. Jack gives me a reassuring pat on the back silently. Smiling to myself at the gesture, I whip my sweaty hand consistently over my thighs.
"So how did you come back then?" I asked slowly, dreading to hear some crazy powerful entity that'll later want a favor. I could hear the soft, yet exhausted sigh pops let's out.
"Well to put it simply, I annoyed a ancient, cosmic, being so much that he sent me back." His voice was smooth and monotone, meaning he was serious but that didn't stop the sputtering mess I became with laughter.
"You what?!" I wheezed. The ability to take in oxygen became so difficult, Jack looked concerned yet that didn't stop the wheezes that left my mouth.
"I annoyed a ancient, cosmic, bei-" he went to explain again before he stopped himself. His eyes squinted silently before widening in realization.
"That was a rhetorical question, wasn't it?" Dad just chuckles pressing a quick kiss his temple. After finally being able to calm down and breathe properly, I lean back in my chair. Letting the silence weave it's way through the family, my mind runs through millions of different scenarios in which the encounter went down.
"Who was it," I ask, the serious atmosphere once again taking its place amongst us. Just like that, pops deflated like a piped balloon. His shoulders sagged, his eye bags seemed to stand out, his eyes looked red from lack of sleep, and his hair was a mess and had a few gray strands hidden within.
"The empty. Supposedly, he's been around before even God and Amara. It's where angels and demons go after we die." His voice was quiet yet strained. You could hear the exhaustion rolling off him with every word. Softly patting my hand against the wooden table, I shoot pops a calm and reassuring smile when he looks my way. At this I could see him release at least a bit of the tension he kept in his shoulders. Rubbing his hand through his hair, he smiles back.
"Anyone want to tell me why my son was passed out in the back of the Impala with a concussion?" His tone changing to one of strict, hidden anger and just like that we all had nothing else to say. Looking down at my folded hands, I could feel the burning eyes piercing my skull.
"Dean?" I refused to look up but I could still hear the harsh glare.
"Uhhhhh, umm, he... I....your sons an idiot!" He finally screamed after a minute of stumbling over his own thoughts. To be fair he wasn't wrong, but that didn't stop my head from snapping in his direction or the sharp glare that work it's way through my face.
"Asshole," I spat, rolling my eyes at him. Smacking dad in the back of the head, pops turns his glare onto me. A sheepish grin makes its way onto my face as I give a little shrug.
"Why are you back anyway? Aren't you supposed to be in Beacon Hills, safe?" He shoots a pointed look and my dad and uncle. That's not enough to stop the pain in my chest at his words. Does he wish I weren't here? Does he not want to see me?"
"He didn't really give us a choice when he found out what happened. He was already on the road when we told him to stay in school." Uncle Sammy chuckled, shaking his head in faint disappointment.
"Of course, I can't really expect less from Dean's son." He says, a soft peaceful look settling on his face, the kind that makes you want to smile cause you know their happy.
"Damn right!" Dad smiles big and wide. Uncle Sam and Jack are laughing quietly at the couple.