Chapter Fourteen: Never Be His Type

Start from the beginning

            He’d never kiss you! The voice in my head laughs and I groan.

            “Ok, well guess what?” Reece says in a upbeat tone and I cannot help but smile.

            “What?” I ask with a light laugh.

            “I get to go home the day after tomorrow!” he says with a big smile.

            My smile falls and I try to stay happy. If he goes home he won’t be my friend anymore. “That’s great,” I say in a fake tone.

            “Yeah,” he says softly and I feel his hand touch my arm and his fingers brush my skin sending sparks to me. “I was wonder…” he trails off nervously. “Would you come over and visit me when I am out. Spend time with me and stuff?” he asks me as his hand still rests on my arm.

            He want me to come over!!! Ohmygosh!! “Sure,” I say as I nod my head.

            “Great!” he says with a smile and we sit in silence for a few minutes.

            My phone beep and I looks at the time, 7:45, it reads.

            “I have to get going,” I say as I scot off the bed.

            “Oh, alright,” he sighs.

            “I will see you tomorrow morning for Lesson 2,” I say with a smile and he nods his head.

            “Bye everyone!” I say as I head for the door and they all reply with byes. I go to the care and drive home.

*^*^^^*^*^*^*^

            Clank! Bang!

            “What the…?” I sit up straight in my bed and rub my eyes. The banging and clacking continues. I roll out of my bed and pull on a pair of shirts off of the floor. I look at my window to see the morning sun peaking through. I groan tug at my hair as I walk to my door and to the kitchen. I squint at my mom who is bouncing around the kitchen fixing something.

            “Mom?” I mumble in a sleepy voice. She freezes and turns to look at me.

            “Yes?” she says in a chipper voice.

            “What are you doing?” I groan as I walk to the table and sit down. Placing my elbow on the table top and resting my head on my hand.

            “I was going make you breakfast,” she says smiling.