Book 32: RunAway Wolf

Title: RunAway Wolf

Author: Robokitt

Main Genre: Werewolf

Sub-Genre: LGBT+

Number of Chapters: 25

Recommended age of the readers: 16 and older

Mature: Yes. Not too mature. (The author hasn't put up a mature sign but there's mentions of it)

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

It's been three years since Levi Blackman left the Blue Moon Pack and his memories of Kyle along with it. Levi now has an amazing boyfriend, crazy awesome friends, his life has finally turned around and he can finally breathe.

But all that hard work of trying to forget the past comes back to haunt him when he happens upon that SAME person who had turned his back on him, that person who ran from what they could have had leaving him broken and empty. He should have yelled at the bastard, he should have screamed his anger and frustration out at the man for breaking his heart into a millions pieces but he didn't. Instead he came to the realization that Kyle had no idea who Levi was.

Kyle Parker had lost his memory.

So what do you do with a mate who has amnesia? There was no way Levi could leave him in such a state even after all that Kyle put him through. But by helping Kyle he can't stop the abundance of old feelings he has for his mate from rushing back towards the surface.

So the big question is will Levi be able to handle the very possible chance of Kyle running from him again once his memory returns?

Why I liked it:

This book is GREAT. It's the typical werewolf book series, yes: series, and it really doesn't disappoint you.

RunAway Wolf is the third out of four books. You can read it as a stand alone if you don't wish to read the others. But, it doesn't really matter because the first two books are just as good.

The first book is 'All It Took Was One Look'. You've heard of it? That's because it's like, one of the best werewolf, LGBT+ books out there. I think it's my first BxB book too...

But I tell you, RunAway Wolf is so good and you fall in love with the characters so easily and your stomach'll flip every minute or two because of how cute they are.