Arc 1:00 Tiara's Story(The letter)

I got a piece of paper,I planned to write a letter for Darzen,so if Im gone he won't blame himself,I also want to share Tiara's true story.

"Darzen,first of all Im sorry for my words earlier,I didnt mean it,I said it so you will hate me,I love you,I really did"

I plan to write Tiara's true feelings,what she feels and everything.

"When I was young,at the orphanage I was sickly ,then later on I got to know that I have heart problems it was hereditary and I got it from my dead parents.Then one day a rich couple take a pity on me and decided to adopted me,I was happy and sad,because soon they died on a car accident,and I was alone again"

This story was a side story of the true Tiara on the story,It was just reveal by the system not long ago.

"Then I met you,maybe you dont remember it anymore,but at the playground,I was crying then you offered a candy ,you even promised to marry me someday,it was a short meeting but it became a memorable memory for me yet several years later we met again but you didnt remember me anymore,I kept chasing you because I really like you"

When I read this from the system,I cried .

I really pity Tiara,she was the biggest victim of the plot.

"When I go abroad,I wanted to be better for you,also I wanted to find cure to my illness, but there is none,I broke down and decided to go back to spend my remaining lives with you"

If it was the true Tiara,she wont give up and will try to find a treatment for her illness but because I am in her body and I will leave soon I decided to stop.

"But Darzen It was getting severe,no one notice because I tried to be cheerful,I dont want you and the others to know,because I dont want to be pitied"

The true Tiara also hide this from the beginning to the end,she changed because of love and her fate was also already decided from the beginning.

"And Darzen I was tired,I feel it,it was getting nearer but I cant wait anymore,dont blame yourself,this was not your fault,and forgive me for not telling you this.Please forget me ,I dont want you to be stuck up with me,Darzen Im setting you free.

                                  Tiara

----