Season Two ~ Episode Eleven

Start from the beginning

Kids started screaming and crying for their parents hoping that they could be heard.

"DOODA ANSWER ME!" Ra'Seem yelled trying as hard as he could to listen for his sister's voice. He knew his sister's voice like the back of his mind. She sounded like minnie mouse.

Roslyn was unconscious pinned under the seat loosing blood from her head. She and five other kids were in the worse condition.

"Okay kids this will take some time. I need each and every one of you to stay still. We will come get you. Do not move. I repeat do not move. I know you guys are scared but everything will be fine."

Firefighters started to jaw and saw the top and side of the bus. They did this to get easier access to the kids without actually moving the bus.

The paramedics made sure to stabilize all of the concious kids, most of them only had scratches and cuts from the glass.

After a firefighter carried Ra'Seem to leveled ground, he looked closely trying to see if he saw Roslyn.

"RA'SEEM!" Reagan yelled running to her son. The bus crash was all over social media and the news already. When Jamari and Reagan saw the bus number they rushed to the scene.

"MAMA!" Ra'Seem yelled back with tears all over her face.

"I gotta go get dooda. I gotta get dooda." Ra'Seem cried into his mom's chest.

"I know Seem, are you ok? what hurts?" Reagan asked examining him. She couldn't even look at the bus because her heart or eyes couldn't take it.

"Excuse me sir, y'all got my daughter? Her name Roslyn? Ion see her out here." Jamari said stopping a firefighter with tears in his eyes.

"Sir were still working on getting all of the kids out. Is there anything special about the girl, such as birthmarks or anything?" The firefighter asked.

"Y-Yea she got a birthmark on her stomach and h-her um and her collar bone." Jamari replied wiping his eyes.

"Sir do you remember what your child had on?" The firefighter asked putting on his hat.

"She had on the li khaki skirt and blue shirt. Her hair in two buns. She got that li headband on." Jamari stated remembering everything his daughter had on.

Everyday before the kids left for school both Jamari and Reagan memorized their appearance and everything they had on. They made sure they remembered everything from the hairstyle to the socks they wore.

"Okay sir we'll get her out." The firefighter nodded running assy to assist the others.

"I WANT MY SISTER!" Ra'Seem sobbed into Reagan's chest. All he could think about was feeling their hands disconnect during the flipping of the bus.

Jamari wiped his face and joined his wife and son. Reagan had tears streaming down her face trying to console Seem, but it was hard knowing that her daughter could possibly be dead.

"WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK. WE GOT ONE TRAPPED!" The firefighter yelled out seeing a little girl pinned under a seat. The little girl was unconscious, if she wasn't taken to the hospital soon she could die.

Ra'Seem tried to turn around to see who the little girl was but Reagan made him face the other way. He was already traumatized, so she didn't want the sight of his little sister being pulled out making it worse.

All of the bystanders, news reporters, policemen, and other parents stood by waiting for the paramedics to put the small body onto the gurney.

It took them jawing ten seats out of the bus just to get to the little girl. The firefighter noticed the birthmark on the collarbone and the two buns that were now messed up as Roslyn Taylor.

Roslyn had a long open gash going from the top of her head to the end of her cheek leaking blood. She was really in bad shape. She needed medical attention immediately.

The paramedics carefully stabilized Roslyn's neck and back to reduce her being paralyzed. They lifted her onto the gurney and covered her body for the privacy of her and the Taylor family.

Jamari saw the socks on the little girl's feet and ran to the gurney. "DOODA! DOODA BE STRONG MAMA! DADDY RIGHT HERE BABY!" As they put Roslyn in the ambulance, Jamari hopped in right behind immediately grabbing her hand.

"Daddy right here baby. You gone be okay dooda." He said wiping his face and watching as the paramedics rushed to hook her up to machines.

Reagan felt her whole world stop when she saw the two buns poking out from under the coverup. She quickly ran to her car with Ra'Seem and drove behind the ambulance.

Ra'Seem continued to sob thinking about everything that just took place. All he wanted was Roslyn.

"She's coding, start compressions." The paramedics announced making Jamari's heart sink to his feet.

CLIFFHANGERRRRR

————

Heyyyyy heheehehehehe

Ok ok, don't be to mad y'all can't say ain warn y'all so don't be mad lmaoooo 😂😂

How was y'all day??

Thoughts on this episode??

How y'all think Ja'Seem gone react??

How y'all think Raelyn gone react?

How y'all think Ramari gone react??

That's it for now lol

Don't forget to vote, comment and SHARE!!

YO STOP PLAYING WITH MY VOTES TO!!

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut