Episode 2

excuse mistakes

Reagan Davis
Age : 19
Houston , Texas

"Reagan I need you on the register, Nina you on drive-thru" My manager Ms. Lisa said.

"That bitch need to be a janitor she be in the way on register" This girl Takisha said.

"Takisha leave that damn girl alone, like I said Reagan you on register" Ms. Lisa said.

"Yes ma'am" I nodded.

"Girl when you gone stand up for yourself?" Nina asked me.

"I don't have time for any drama I just come to work so I can provide for Rae" I mumbled.

"Her little crybaby ass" She muttered under breath.

I frowned and turned to face her. "She's not a crybaby she just clingy to me"

"Yea, and ain gone be able to keep watching her, my man don't like kids" She said.

"Okay Nina" I said brushing her off.

Looks like I have to ask Ms. Debra to be the full time baby sitter.

"Y'all stop talking and get to work" Ms. Lisa snapped.

Nina smacked her lips and walked away while I walked to my register.

The door opened and these two girls walked in.

"Hey Welcome to McDonald's I'm Reagan how can I help you?" I greeted with a smile.

"Ya can I get the number 9 no pickles add cheese and bacon and a sprite" The girl said smacking on her gym.

"And for you ma'am ?" I asked the girl beside her.

"Damn can you give me time?" She mugged.

I rolled my eyes and sighed lowly.

"Anyways can I get a large sprite." She said leaning on the counter.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Did I say that was it? Damn ain't nobody behind me youn gotta rush me" She said.

"Ma'am there is no need to be rude" I frowned.

"Yea anyways that's it what's the total?" She said ignoring my statement.

"10.00" I mumbled putting their cups on the counter.

The first girl slapped down the money and snatched the cups.

I rolled my eyes and checked their order out.

I was about to walk away until I heard the door open again.

I turned back around and tapped on the screen to put the order layout up. "Welcome to McDonald's how may I help you?"

"Can I get two 10-piece nugget meals both with BBQ and sprites for both" This deep and raspy voice said.

I looked up from the screen to see this tall mocha skinned man , with chinky and hooded eyes. He had fresh a fresh cut with his hair twisted up and his beard was nicely shaped. His lips were nice and looked soft as hell. I could smell his scent from across the counter. It smelt like weed mixed with cologne. His face was in a resting position with a smirk across his lips.

"Damn ma, you like what you see?" He asked.

I knew my face was red from blushing and embarrassment.

"I like what I see" This little boy next to him winked at me.

I shook my head and chuckled."Will that be all?"