Episode 50

excuse mistakes

Omniscient
Houston , Texas

"Excuse me ma'am can you pass me that box of pregnancy test." The man smirked at Reagan.

Reagan sighed and reached over to grab the pregnancy box. Once she turned around to give them to the man her heart dropped and her eyes got blurry. It was him. It was one of the guys who changed her life at 16.

He saw Reagan and smirked watching as she had a panic attack. He of course remembered Reagan's face because little did she know he was the one who released in her. He was the last one raping Reagan and he couldn't pull out because of how pretty she looked at the time so he impregnated her.

"G-Get a-away from me." Reagan stuttered walking away backwards.

"What's wrong beautiful?" The man asked.

Everybody on the aisle stared at the two watching the scene unfold.

"Ma FatFat just busted a can of pickled." Ja'Seem groaned holding Raelyn covered in pickle juice.

Reagan bent over holding her chest wheezing for air confusing Ja'Seem. "Ma what's wrong, you can't breathe?" He asked.

The man took his attention off of Reagan and put them on the children. He knew that Ja'Seem was for sure not his, but the little girl before his eyes was definitely his.

Reagan scooped both kids up in her arms and ran out of the store. She did not need the man who ruined her life getting a good look at her kids.

"Mama what's wrong?" Ja'Seem frowned buckling Raelyn up.

Reagan ignored Ja'Seem searching for inhaler. She was still in shock, she didn't think that she would ever see those faces again. 

"STOP BOBO" Raelyn mugged snatching away from the seat belt.

"FatFat you gotta wear it." Ja'Seem groaned.

Reagan finally found her inhaler and got her breathing back under control. After she felt comfortable enough to drive without passing out, she sped out of the parking lot back to the hotel.

"Mama you ok?" Ja'Seem asked climbing in the front seat.

"Y-Yea baby, I'm ok." Reagan smiled switching lanes.

"Who was that man at the store?" He frowned.

"Nobody important, how did Rae knock pickles down?" She sighed shaking her head.

"Cause she was tryna sit on the shelf." Ja'Seem chuckled.

"Her li bad ass." Reagan chuckled looking at Raelyn talk to herself.

"When da gone wake up?" Ja'Seem asked.

Reagan was driving so fast that she was already at the hospital in the parking garage. She made sure she had her lanyard around her neck that held her comb, pepper spray, and tazer.

"I don't know hopefully soon, I miss him." Reagan sighed.

"I miss his right angle face ass too." Ja'Seem mumbled.