18 -Puppy eyes-

Sorry i updated late ._. Out of ideas . Anyways , heres chapter 18 !

~~~

-Lucy's P.O.V-

D-Did he really just kiss me ?! I'm so embarrassed ... How do i explain it to Sting ? Ah , i can say it purposely to make him jealous ! I feel guilty .. Ugh no , Lucy ! Sting kissed lots of girls before ! My anger was slowly rising , thinking that he kissed different girls . I'm going to ask how many girls he've kissed ...

Oh and if i'm not wrong , he lives around here right ? I can go and find him now ! And give him a surprise . I happily hopped towards his apartment and before i pressed the bell , i heard a voice from inside .

" Sting ~ Sting ! AHHHH ! "

What the heck ? Who is that girl ? What are they doing inside ?! I pressed the doorbell furiously . The door opened and Sting was standing there , without his shirt

on .

" L-Lucy ?! " He exclaimed .

" You jerk . " I started to walk off but he grabbed my wrist .

" Let go , son of a b- " I said with tears in my eyes .

" Why are you so angry ? Come in and sit ! "

Is there something wrong with his head ? There's another girl inside and he tells me to go in ? To what ? To start a war ? Okay , fine . I will . I walked in to see a blonde haired girl with a tank top and super short shorts . ( A/N : THREE BLONDES xD ) It ticked me off , she was sitting on his bed .

" Sting , who is she ? " The girl asked .

" His soon to be girlfriend . " I said , glaring at the girl .

" Lucy , why are you having this attitude to her ?! " He scolded me .

" What the heck , why are you siding her ?! " I said , annoyed that he was helping another girl .

" She's- " Sting spoke but the girl interrupted .

" Sting ! Sting ! AHHH ! THE COCKROACH , CATCH IT ! " The girl screamed .

Err .. The voice just now , was about this ? I mentally slapped myself . What did i think it was ... ( A/N : Troll to the dirty minded people out there :3 )

" Suzu ! Behind you ! " Sting stared at the cockroach which was now behind the girl .

" WHATTTTT ?! " She stood there , not daring to move at all . In this situation , what can i do ? Insect is my worst fear , i even scream when i see ants . I can handle one but when i see the second one , the third and fourth one will appear . Then i'll scream my lungs out . ( A/N : Sadly , thats me . )

" Lucy ! Its flying near you ! " Sting shoutes to me .

I stood at my place , heart beating faster and faster as seconds passed .

" S-Sting ! Take the damn insectic- AHHHH ! INSECTICIDE ! " I screamed when i see the cockroach infront of me .

" Shit , where is it ?! Ugh , screw this . " Sting took a newspaper and rolled it . Then he aimed at the cockroach and hit it .

" Now that the pest died ... Lucy , what did you come here for ? " Sting asked and i kind of felt like he didn't want me here but i brushed it off .

" I ... I can't say it since somebody else is here . " I glanced at the girl and crossed my arms .

" Suzu , can you leave first ? " Sting asked the girl .

" No . " She said and started to eat some chips .

" Then ... Sting , we'll leave . " I grabbed his arm and pulled him away . I slammed the door .

" W-Wait ! Lucy , " Sting said with a blush on his cheeks . Its been long since i saw that .

" Yes ? " I asked him , is he going to tell me that he is dating that girl ?

" You see , Suzu is .. " He started to speak but i interrupted him .

" Okay i know , she's your girlfriend and i should scram now right ? Fine , i will . Oh and , do you have a thing for blondes or something ? " I said in defeat .

" No ! She's my , "

" Your fiancee ? You've been hiding from me all this tim- mmnph ?! " I was cut off by a kiss from him . He pulled away and smirked . How long did i not see that ? I blushed and stuttered .

" W-W-Wha ? "

" Thats the only way to make you listen . "

He said .

" Not fair . " I pouted .

" Stop pouting , its a critical hit to my heart . " He turned away his head . I giggled and he faked cough twice . Trying to hide his blush .

" Okay , Suzu is my .. " He said again and i gulped . Who exactly is she to him ?!

" Sister . " He smiled . I stood there , dumbfounded . Sister ? What the heck , i should have known .. Ugh . I need to apologise to his sister .

" Oh .. " That was all i could say . Boyfriend's sister will normally torture you to death right ? Oh wait , he's not my boyfriend yet . Who knows if he had a change of heart ?

" If theres nothing you want to say , lets go in okay ? " He turned the doorknob but i stopped him .

" Sting , " I called his name .

" Hmm ? " That gentle voice i love . It never fails to make my heart race .

" I broke up with Rogue . " I told him and he widened his eyes . A smile crept on his face and he opened his mouth to speak .

" Really ?! Then now , now ... You are single ? " He's acting like a little kid who just got a permission from his parents to buy a toy . I laughed at his reaction and nodded my head .

" T-Then ... " He opened his mouth wide and jumped to me for a hug . Of course i hugged back . He pulled away from the hug and he held my hand tightly .

" Lucy , can you go out with me ? " He said , confidence over the meter .

" Let me think about it ~ " I teased him and tilted my head to the side , like i was thinking .

" Ehhhhh ~ ? Why is there to think ? " Then he gave me puppy eyes .

" No , shit . Sting , ugh stop ! " I frowned my eyebrows and squinted my eyes . He kissed me out of nowhere and i melted . I kissed back . We deepened the kiss and after a few minutes we parted for air .

" I take that as a yes . " He smirked and licked his lips . ( A/N : My mind and heart just died . >///3///< )

" H-Hmph ! Of course it was ! " I blushed and crossed my arms , embarrassed .

~~~
YEAHHHH THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER ♡♡ :)) Thanks for reading ~ But this is not the end ! :) ☆