☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷 ☯

Start from the beginning

"I-I don't know what to say. "

Mr. Aizawa admitted fiddling with his sleeping bag.

"Nothing."
"Say absolutely nothing. "
"Especially to Kacchan. "

"I don't know how he'll react and I....If I'm being honest I don't want to see or watch how he'll react knowing he dated...well me."

I mumbled starting to walk away, trying to make it out like I didn't just have a total breakdown.

"Midoriya."

"Yes sir? "

"If you need to talk some more I am here."
"I can tell this is hard for you, just try to take care of yourself and I promise we'll do all we can to help Bakugo. "

I nodded my head letting him know I heard what he said, before completely leaving his classroom.

𝓤𝓻𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓴𝓪:

"Izu-kun!! "

I yelled once I spotted the fluffy hair greenette who stopped in his tracks, but he refused to turn around.
Weird.

"Izuku? "

I called out again walking closer to him.

"Yeah what's up? "

Izuku asked keeping his self facing the other way.
But his voice sounded so horsed like he and been cr-"

"Izuku Midoriya you turn yourself around right the instant! "

I demanded walking closer to him and turning him completely around, not giving him a chance to decline.
And there he was with a runny nose and puffy eyes.

Alright find, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 can wait, I need to find out why my best friend is crying.
I'll just meet up with 𝘩𝘦𝘳 later.

"Sweety what's wrong? "

I asked grabbing some tissues from my purse and wiping his face.

"Is about the Bakugo thing? "

"Yeah.... how'd you know? "

Izuku asked me sniffling a little.

"Mina told me, when I asked her and Sero why you or Bakugo haven't been in school. "

I answered walking him over towards the school bench.

I had a free period luckily so I can calm Izuku down before my next class.... hopefully.
I was gonna use it to visit 𝘩𝘦𝘳 but this is more important.
Especially since Izuku is always there for me, now's my time to be there for him.

"Why don't you want Bakugo to know? "

"I just don't understand."

"He loved you before all this I'm sure he-"

"Trust me Ura he won't. "

"It took him years to finally except me as a friend and then took us almost two years to get together. "

"Right now he's at that state of mind where he hates my guts and there's nothing changing that."
"The only reason he even had second thoughts about me before was because I tried but utterly failed to save his life a few years back. "

Izuku explained more tears draining out of him.

"Wow I guess you were telling the truth when you said y'all's relationship hasn't always been easy. "

I mumbled looking down at the grass.

"Ura what if he doesn't ever remember me, what if he starts dating someone and eventually marries them? "

"Hey! "
"That's not the Izuku I know!! "

"The Izuku I know would never loose hope, he'd give it his all for the people he love and care for. "

I declared poking at his chest.

Izuku did a dry chuckle before speaking up again.

"Yeah, I guess you right... "

"Of course I am! "
"Now while the pro's are trying to figure out how to get Bakugo's memory back you should try to trigger it. "

I explained with a huge smile at my genius plan.

"Trigger it? "
"Oh so like do or say stuff that could trigger a memory!! "

Izuku exclaimed smiling again.

"Exactly."
"Aren't I a genius! "

I stated with a smug look.

"Your the best Ura thank you!! "

Izuku yelled giving me a huge bear hug.