Train Effect//Chapter 19

ابدأ من البداية

"...I dont know but it'll definitely be more than a week!" Vivi said quietly.

"With how her fever is rising like this... It's only going to get worse.. A week is too long.." Faythe said annoyed.

"Is being sick really that painful?" Luffy asked seriously, turning to his crewmates.

"Dunno, Can't say Ive ever been sick myself.." Both Usopp and Sanji tilted their heads to the side thinking what its like.

"I have.. It's not really a good feeling, per say. It's just really suffocating." Faythe said out loud.

"ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN HUMAN!?" Vivi shouted, "Of course it's painful! A 40 degree fever almost never happens! In fact, it's enough to even put her life at serious risk!"

The boys instantly started screaming their heads off that this news.

"WILL SHE DIE!?"

"PREEZ DUN' DIE DABI!" Sanji went back to a crying mess.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" Usopp was just screaming.

"STOP MAKING A FUSS AND SHUT UP!" Vivi shouted getting annoyed at the boys.

"WE HAVE TO GO FIND A DOCTOR AND SAVE NAMI RIGHT AWAY!" Luffy retorted.

"Yes, I know so just calm down or you might aggravate her condition further!" Vivi tried to quiet them down.

Faythe glanced at Nami, her eyes slowly opening up.

"No..." She breathed out weakly. This caught Vivi's attention instantly.

"Hm!? Nami!?"

"Yipee! She got better!" Luffy started to dance around.

"No she didn't!" Usopp smacked Luffy up side his head.

"There's a newspaper, on top of my desk..." Nami sat up slowly, taking the towel off her face. This made Faythe a bit annoyed.

Faythe sighed, turning to the desk beside her and grabbing the newspaper. She tossed it to Vivi, who stumbled at catching it.

After a minute of the princess reading some sections, her face turned white, her eyes turning fearful.

"WHA-!?"

"What is it?" Luffy asked

"Is it abut Alabasta, Vivi!?" Sanji questioned.

"THAT CAN'T BE...!" She kept rereading the same lines, "300,000 soldiers of the Royal Armed Forces switched sides to join the rebels!?" Vivi gasped out.

"Originally, the 600 thousand strong Royal Armed Forces could contain the rebels who were only 400,000 strong... But now the situation s completely opposite!"

Faythe turned her attention back to Nami who was breathing even worse. She frowned at the sight of her crewmate.

"With that, the situation in Alabasta has entered it's most critical phase.. And that was a paper from 3 days ago. Sorry for not showing it to you until now... I didn't want to worry you any further since we were already sailing as fast as we could." She was already taking the covers off her, "Understand, Luffy?"

"Sounds like an emergency." That was all Luffy said.

"That's right, I'm surprised I managed to get through to you so well." Nami commented.

"But if we don't get you to a doctor soon..." Usopp tried to persuade her to stay.

"It's fine. That old thermometer's broken anyways. there's no way a person would have a fever of 40 degrees. I'm sure I just caught a heatstroke or something. I'll get better just fine on my own even without seeing a doctor..." She was now standing.