Folding my arms, I close my eyes so that I didn't have to look at him. I didn't bother doing the trick he taught me either...how could I use it now?

"You done now? Because if you are I want you to get away from my cell. I want some peace and quiet." I growl at him, and I hear him scoff.

"Fucking orphaned bitch." He hisses under his breath as he walks away. Once I hear the door to my cell close I open my eyes.

I stare forward silently, glaring at my predicament. I knew he could be mean, but not that mean. Yes, I used the guy, but I was genuine towards the end. I truly was going to start liking him.

Not that that means anything at this point. He wasn't lying when he said no one cares about me. He was the only one, and now there's zero. This...lonely feeling isn't new or anything, but it does suck.

I hear the door open again, and I chuckle.

"Did you come to piss me off again? Was calling me an 'orphaned bitch' not enough for you?" I ask Chris, opening my eyes. Except I frown when I see another man stand before my cell.

He reminded me...too much of Azriel. His eyes looked at me calmly and I saw him holding a key.

"What are you doing?" I question him, because I've never seen him in my life. When he unlocks it I watch him slide the cell aside. There he stood in wait.

Neither of us said anything at the moment...but I was thinking things. That's when he rushes into my cell and grabs my arm. He just begins to pull me out as if I wasn't supposed to be there.

I didn't know what was happening at this point until I was shoved into an empty room. Once the door slammed close I see the man look over his shoulder at me.

"You let my brother and get you in trouble, I know he did."

My eyes widen when he says that, and it kicked in that this was...

"You're Azriel's older-."

"It doesn't matter. You let someone like that get you in trouble. Why? Was it worth it?" His brother questions me calmly, and I didn't understand his problem.

"He didn't get me in trouble-."

"Yeah, he almost did. Not to mention we both know he's not coming back for you...you know that right-?"

"Why are you spouting nonsense? I don't even know your ass." I growl at him, and I see him grin. His eyes narrow on me and I didn't know what the big deal was.

I see him come towards me and I had to step back before he was too close. Once he was before me I watch him stare deeply into my eyes.

"How do you think I got over here?"

I frown at him, and he snickers.

"When we were younger...we came to this side to convince werewolves too, you know. He was in his twenties, me in my early thirties. Not only did we fail, but I was caught. He never came back for me, once. Our mother died trying to save me because they didn't know she was my mother...and it was too late for me to save her because by the time I realized it they already killed her. It's his fault our mother is dead. When I heard how you got here...I had to come." He explains to me and I...didn't believe that for a second.

Except his eyes didn't falter or waver. They were glazed with resentment every time he said Azriel's name.

"He said you...still lived on the vampire side..."

"He lied to you. There is no way in hell he'd tell you what he did seventy-something years ago. He left me here...but luckily for me the Head Alpha took me in. I came to help you because I know Azriel won't. I won't let him let someone else down like how he let me down-."