Special Chapter: The Myterious Confedrate Soldier (Not Neo-Confedrate!)

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm... Sure." Chris said.

Flashback

Chris Lee and his brother-in-arms were trainning to defend their home from the Union Aggression

Chris Lee and his brother-in-arms were trainning to defend their home from the Union Aggression. Prior to enlisting in the Confedrate Millitary, they saw posters of a Union soldier marching towards their country.

Out of patriotism, they enlisted to protect their home.

Poster:

Chris Lee wasn't really a White Supremacists since he believed in a brotherhood of everyone regardless of race

Chris Lee wasn't really a White Supremacists since he believed in a brotherhood of everyone regardless of race. He also secretly supported a reunification of the Union in a peaceful way. He wanted the Union to unite with the Confedrateracy rather than the Confedrateracy reuniting with the Union.

But he had to focus when he and his unit reached the Battlefield. It was 1942.

"I got a letter for you." A message deliver called out as he hand Chris his letter.

"Thanks for the letter there Zhao."

"No problem there." Zhao said as he left.

Rascits was targeted mostly towards African-Americans. While Asians and others would face some discrimination, it wasn't as harsh.

Chris opened his letter which read;

"Dear Chris,

  It's your Sis. Mom and Father are still mad at you for enlisting. But for me, I don't care. People are saying that it's the Poor who dies in war of a Rich man but there sometimes they forget some rich die in war as well. I don't know if you're going to make it back but I sent your lucky necklace. Wish you good luck.

From,

June"

Chris smileed. He was from a rich plantation farm but he didn't want to stand there and watch everyone including his friends who came from a common farm died in the battlefield while he stood lazily safe. He wanted to do his duty until he was either killed or injured so badly that he cannot be deemed for combat.
He held his necklace in his hand. His lucky necklace.