Sneak Peak

Here's a small Sneak Peak of a future chapter. It's been requested by JuanDeleon198,

This idea may not make it to the final version but this is just a concept idea.

Enjoy.
=========

Octivia was pinned down by a Axiscon clone of Bumblebee. The Bumblebee clone then opened up his stringer.

Octivia thought this was the end so she waited for the blade to stab her but it never came. Instead there was gunfire and blades thrown at the Axiscon scout.

Sideswipe sent two of his arm blades onto the scout while Frost fire his grenade launcher onto the Axiscon's creast senting some energon spilling out and parts flying.

The Autobot quickly attached his arms to his arm blades and pushed it to the heart area until the Axiscon was no more. Then he pulled them out as the Axiscon scout fell to the ground.

"Damn I'm good."

Octivia was frighten by the giant robot. What if he was going to do the same with her but then four American soldiers came up to her.

"Calm down there." Sandman told the owl girl. "We're not here to hurt you."

"You're here to help?"

"Yea." Grinch said.

"There's a group nearby. I'll lead you to them." Octivia said.

"Alright owl-girl. Lead the way." Grinch said before everyone looked at him. "I was just kidding with nickname."