Special Chapter: How Count Dooku met the Dark Bosses

Warning: Violences, Censored words, and sexual stuff.

Requested by mothrashines3 This is set in the Bloody Bunny: The First Blood universe. It will diverge from the main epsiodes. I'll try to remain faithful to the source material but the cuaracters such as Bloody Bunny can talk.

Enjoy
==========

Count Dooku woke up. He was confused where was he. From what he knew from the Neo-Axis, the any blue Dej Navt crystal hit by a powerful beam could unpredictable sent the user into different universes randomly.
Now this was the case, he had to figure out which universe he is in since many Neo-Axis agents reported that some universes are very hostile and strange.

The sith apperience looked around his surrondings. From what he saw, he was surronded by what appears to be tubes.
He became a bit curious and terrified inside but he had the force with him. Then he heard a scream from the force.

Coout Dooku turned in shock as a young girl was toss into a machine.

He then watched as they transfer her consciousness into a bunny doll

He then watched as they transfer her consciousness into a bunny doll. It was horrifying for him so he decided to not look at it anymore.

The sith lord could see the same thing happening around as more childern were toss into the same tubes. He wasn't sure where were the adults but one thing for sure, he needed to get out of this universe and reconnect with his allies.
Luckily he had a blue Dej Navt crystal that he was going to show to his master was still with him. Now he just needed to break it so the rift could sent him back to his universe.

As he was about to throw the crystal to the ground, some figures emerged and jumped him.

These were the Skull Minions, loyal troops of the Dark Bosses.

Although he couldn't sense them with the force (due to them having no midi-chlorain in them for the force to work), he was able to cut them down with his red lightsaber.

This stunned the Skull Minions as they not only fought an adult before, they never seen a weapon that can cut through everything.

Soon they surrendered to the powerful Sith Lord.