Chatper 7: Stoping the Scheme

Warning: Characters Death, Violences (Such as description of muilation), and censored swearing

For those wondering for the picture on top, well this was made by xjames2001 back when he had a request picture fanfiction book before he got tried and deteled it. No offense to xjames2001.

Also there will be some creative changes to The Island Princess storyline but it will still have the same storyline. Just a few alterations.

Here is Chapter 7 at last.
======

Out in the middle of the sea

It was night in the middle of the ocean. The group have almost reached Apollonia but since the dolphins can't give them a ride forever, they were on the rift.

Although Ro didn't have skills of sailling, she did remembered where Apollonia was and she did watched how the crew sail the ship when it first brought her to the kingdom.

For C.J. Miller, it was a different story. He was used to sailing since the war in the Pacific for the Americans required land-hopping which meant after each victory, the Marines were shiped by a Landing Craft ship for another island to take for the Japanese. Here he was on a raft which was kinda horrifying for him since there was the danger of drowning or being attack by sharks.
Although it would take two days to reach Apollonia according to Ro, he still was nervous.

Now he, Ro, and her animal friends were resting on the raft.

It wasn't easy for Ro or her animal friends to sleep on a wooden plank in the middle of the ocean while for C. Miller, he just jse his helmet as a pillow.

He can see how Ro and her animal friends were having a bit trouble getting some sleep. But soon they were able to except for Ro who was still staring up at the night sky.
C.J. Miller was a bit curious why Ro was not sleeping but he didn't want to get too personal so he just only asked a simple qiestion.

"So why are you not sleeping? Just curious that's all." he asked.

"Well to tell you the the truth..." Ro paused for a second before she contined, "I'm just trying to figure out who my parents are ever since I was washed ashore on the island."

C. Miller felt bad for her. He remembered how he had to withness some crimes his father's Mafia commited such as bank robbery or assassining some rival Mafia gangsters.
He didn't really had a good youth despite having a father who cared a lot about his son and a mother who didn't like him.

"Well I didn't have a good upbringing when I was young." C.J. Miller explained.

"You didn't have a good upbringing Charlie?" Ro said.

C.J. Miller was used to his surname but this wasn't the military anymore so he should be talking like a normal person.

"That's the truth Ro. I really didn't have a goof childhood." he said. CJ. Miller then explained about his bad childhood life and his struggles during the Great Depression before he joined the USMC.

Ro felt bad for C.J. Miller. He wasn't the first one she knew had a bad childhood since she happened to know Princess Luciana whose mother was strict. While she doesn't know about Luciana's childhood, she could assumed that Luciana didn't have a fair life from her mother who wanted her to be a proper royal and marry someone she didn't want to marry.

Maybe her parents abrandoned her because maybe they were excepting a male heir or maybe there could be other reasons. Then again, she wasn't sure about her parents and why she washed up to the island but she'll get her answer when she finally find her true parents.