I said everything in details so that they can't really question me back.

"Why Hana? Jungkook?"
He asked Jungkook.

"Because Hana used to always annoy us. She was clingy 24/7 and that pissed Ara. All I wanted was a stupid revenge."

"Your stupid Teenage hormones and an idiotic revenge led to a homicide."
Mr Park growled out.

"Okay you can leave."
The officer calmly said.

Should I tell him? About Nancy threatening me regarding Hana's safety. ? Should I?

"You okay Miss Ara?"

"Can I say something?"
Jungkook looked at me confused but to assure him, I held his hands.

"Please go on."

"I don't really have proof to support my statement, but days back I was leaving for home at the end of college, Nancy stopped me. She threatened me that if I didn't warn Hana to stay away from Jungkook, Sana might harm her."

"Sana as in Min Sana?"
The officer asked.

I nodded to that.

"You have achieved quite a fanclub ,Mr Jungkook."
He sarcastically let out.

"Not by choice."
He smugly replied.

We are so in trouble yet this guy still has the nerve to answer back.

"What problem do you have with Sana?"
He asked me now.

"Sana is Jungkook's childhood friend. Since I joined here jungkook has always been interested in me and that pissed her off . She tries to fight with me all the time, pushes me, but that's all. So when Hana started clinging on Jungkook, it once again pissed Sana off, and she started to give Hana a hard time."

"But why would that nancy tell you to warn Hana? Isn't that too much of a coincidence?"
He snickered at me emphasizing on You.

What the fuckity fuck..?

"Not really. On Hana's first day she wasn't able to find the class. She asked me to help her and I did. That's how I became her first friend. Since she knew only me I let her sit with me. When jungkook entered the class, she fell for him and that's how things flipped..."

"That's a load of teenage shits."
The officers frustratingly screamed out.

Mr Jung was seated massaging his temples and sighed continuously.

"I hope you aren't lying and Mr Jungkook I am afraid I have to inform your father about you shenanigans. "
Jungkook chuckled to that.

"Bold of you to assume my parents don't know about things I do. So feel free to tell my father whatever you are brewing. Because he knows everything I did. I am trying my best to cooperate and so is my girlfriend. So don't you dare play those little temper cards with me."
Jungkook roared back, gritting his teeth.

Fuck. The tension was thicker that Jimin's thighs!

The officers kept a straight face but that gulp was too obvious.

"Good day Mr jungkook. "

And with that kook entangled our fingers dashing out of the room.

"Mind explaining the fuck was that?"
I asked him angrily.

"Depends on your question cupcake."
He snickered at me.

"Is your dad that rich that you can so easily talk back to the police."
I just couldn't help it. I knew he was rich, but didn't really had an idea.