visiting mike's dad gravesite

En başından başla

"They are loving their first ever Virginia trip!" Mike says happily as he holds PK's hand and kisses it, making PK blush and smile.

"I'm really glad about that! Virginia is a special place for all of us." PK says as he kisses Mike and Mike kisses him back.

"Where we going, Daddy and Papa? Where are we going?" Grayson asks both PK and Mike curiously as he happily kicks his feet up and down in his car seat.

"We are going to visit with Pop for a few minutes!" PK says with a big grin at Grayson.

"Yay! Pop!" Grayson says as he cheers with lots of excitement.

"It is a Creedon-Van Reekum family tradition we do a few times a year! We always visit Pop!" John says to his little brother happily.

"That's right, JJ! You are absolutely right! This is a little tradition we have as a family." PK says as he rubs Mike's hand and kisses it softly, making Mike smile.

The last time Grayson visited Mike's dad's gravesite, he was just one years old, so he probably doesn't remember it.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's outfits*

"Pop! Pop! Pop!" Ensley says with a cheeky grin as she claps her hands with excitement.

"Yeah, Ensy! We are going to visit with Pop! Are you excited to visit Pop? You were a baby last time we visited him!" Mike says with a cheeky grin at Ensley.

"Ya! Cited! So cited, Papa!" Ensley says with a little giggle at her Papa.

"Papa! It is so pretty here in Virginia!" Paisley says as she looks out the window and smiles.

"It is, isn't it Paisy?" Mike says to Paisley with a big cheeky smile.

"Uh huh, Papa!" Paisley says as she smiles back at Mike.

"Yeah, Papa! It has a lot of gween trees and flwowers!" Blakelyn says happily to Mike.

"Virginia has some trees and flowers that California doesn't!" Mike explains to John, Blakelyn, Paislsy, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

"Woah!" Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison with big smiles.

"Cool!" John says with a cheeky grin.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison happily.

"Yup! Papa is right about that!" PK says with a cheeky grin at Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

*****
After a thirty minute drive, Richard, Florence, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston have made it to the cemetery to visit Jan's grave.