a new member?

Dabi’s POV
We all had just gotten back from a mission and truth be told, Shiggy and I were ready to see our omega, Izu. We walked in the house and Toga ran to see Ura. Shiggy and I were going upstairs when Toga ran to us saying Ura was missing. Shiggy ran upstairs yelling back Izu was missing too. We searched everywhere and everyone from U.A. that came with us was missing. I went up to our room to see if there were any clues left to know where they were. As I looked under the bed I saw a piece of paper and grabbed it. I read it and it was from Izu.

Letter:

Dear alphas
We got attacked by the heroes and they took everyone. I think they're taking us to U.A. since they most likely think you guys used a quirk on us and will try to ‘undo’ it. I don't have much time to write a lot but please hurry. There is also something you need to know…

I’m pregnant.

I ran out to the rest of the league to show them the note. “SHIGGY” I yelled as everyone turned around. “IZU *breath* IS P-PREGNANT *breath*.” He looked at me in shock before grabbing the note out of my hand reading it. “Guys we need to hurry the heroes have them and Izu is pregnant '' he said running out the door. We ran to U.A. since we couldn't ask mamagiri because he was in heat and was with afo most likely mating (Don't ask me how). When we got there, we saw U.A. had extra security. Luckily Toga had some extra blood from the mission and turned into a middle aged woman. She walked up to them and started yelling and running around leading them away. We ran into the school and hid in the bathrooms in the very top of the school waiting for dark.

Bakugo’s POV
We were in hero training and the nerd was getting tired. I was getting worried since next we had 1v1 combat next. We all had to fight each other until it was the two strongest who would win and get extra points for the work studies. I had to fight kiri and I didn’t want to since he was my mate but I felt worse for the nerd having to fight icy-hot. When it was my turn I blasted myself up in the air and gently pushed kiri out of bounds. Everyone looked shocked that I didn't really hurt him which was dumb because I would never hurt my friends. Next was Izu and icy-hot were next.

Icy-hot used his ice and shot it at him while Izuku used his quirk making a bouncy forcefield shooting it back at him. (The forcefield looked like the thing from the villain mr. gentle). The ice stabbed him in the arm and it was deep. I could tell the nerd wanted to help icy-hot so he ran at him creating a forcefield out of air and pushed him out. Since the nerd's quirk can create things to use as a forcefield, he made one out of bandages then let them fall, wrapping them around icy-hot wounds. Something was up with todoroki and the class rep as they were getting really close to each other. Icy-hot is an omega so maybe their mates. If so maybe he would come with us and be with him but only one way to know for sure. It was the final battle and it was deku against Hanta Sero. I was holding kiri, my mate. When the match began Sero wrapped tape around deku swinging him. Icy-hot, pink cheeks,death, kiri, and I were worried because he was going to hit the wall with his back facing away meaning he was going to hit his stomach and might kill the baby. Izu made a bouncy forcefield and turned his body landing on his feet first. He bounced, flipping himself again, kicking Sero out. He beat everyone while pregnant showing how weak they are. When he won, I ran over and went to him picking him up and bringing him out of the erena. “You're lucky I care about you or I would have killed you.” I yelled at him carrying him with the rest of the gang beside him. “Hey bakugou you're back i'm sorry for what the villains done to you guys' ' Denki said to him. I rolled my eyes ignoring him going back to the room. When we all got back to the room it didn't take long for someone to decide to disturb us.

I went to open the door and who I saw shocked me. It was the class rep. I was confused as to why he was here. Wasn't this extra strict and didn’t engage in human interactions or busy thinking about living up to his family name (Not how I really feel about Iida). “Hey can I talk to Shoto Todoroki please” he said, not in his normally formal voice. “Sure extra” I said, surprised he didn't correct me about how I'm supposed to treat classmates. I was getting tired and deku was sleeping which was good since I didn’t need him stressing. I was going to sleep in my own room to plan out an escape but I had a feeling I didn’t need to. Not thinking I went to my room and went to sleep.

Todoroni’s POV(Sorry not sorry)
I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door, so I got up and saw Iida there. I blushed slightly knowing I had a crush on Iida. When my dad found out my mate was a boy and that I was an omega, he forced me to date a girl and act as an alpha. I let him into the room, closing and locking the door so nobody could barge in. “S-so what did y-you want t-to talk about?” I asked, trying to ignore my soulmate mark that was burning. “I wanted to talk about us being mates,” he said, putting his hand on top of mine. My soulmate Mark stopped burning and cooled down. “Before you say anything, I’m part of the l.o.v. and they didn’t use a quirk on me or any of us. I enjoy it there along with my brother you know as Dabi. They don’t hurt us and we get treated as family so I understand if you don’t want to be mates with me anymore.” I don’t know why I told him all of this but I love the league and there’s no changing that. “I understand.” I could feel my heart breaking. “in that case take me with you.” I looked at him shocked and blushing slightly. “I also want to know why you pretended to be an alpha” He asked. “My father made me when he found out my mate was a boy and that I was an omega, he forced me to date a girl and act as an alpha” I said looking down. He grabbed me by my waist and gently pulled me onto his lap.

I was blushing a deep shade of read. He looked me in the eyes and whispered “you don’t have to pretend around me.” We were staring at each other for a while until I felt his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss as we started a deep make out session. In a swift motion I was on my bed with him on top of me. We were making out for a while as we realized it was getting dark. He laid down on the bed and I laid on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heart beat.

Tomura’s POV
It was finally dark and we creeped around looking for what room they were in. I found a door that had captured students on it. I called everyone over and slowly opened it. I saw no one so far but still stayed quiet. The rest of the guys went to look around in each room for the guys while I stayed closer to the front. I opened one door and saw Izu sleeping with his arms wrapped around his stomach. I picked him up heading to find Dabi. When I found Dabi, I saw he looked mad and surprised so I also looked in the room he was looking in.

I saw Dabi's brother sleeping with a blue haired boy which surprised me too. Dabi's brother didn't seem like the kind to show emotions that often so I'm guessing it's his mate. Dabi walks over and gently shakes him, careful not to wake up the other boy alerting the heroes. "We have to go," Dabi whispered. "Iida said he would come with us, he's my mate," Todoroki whispered back. I could tell dabi was skeptical about bringing him but gave up and agreed. He woke him up and brought him with us.

"So where are the rest of you guys" Dabi asked his brother. "All of these rooms have someone in it since they put us in one place" he responded back. That sure makes things easier. After we woke everyone up we quietly made it out of the building. "Shiggy disintegrate this collar so I can teleport uus back home," Tiyana whispered. I disintegrated the collar and she teleported us all home. I was glad everyone was safe but we still needed to talk to Izu about on thing…

The pup.

1599 words